Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

THE SIMS 4, BICHES!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE SIMS 4, BICHES!!!!
    Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 8:49pm
Thanks KK
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 8:25pm
It's available in Mexican origin for $35...follow the directions below and use chrome.
Use paypal to avoid errors is what the people say. I have it in my basket, still waiting to buy..

Download Hola for Chrome. Now, go to origin.com and click on the Hola icon and switch country to Mexico. Now, you will see the page refresh and the Mexico store will pop-up. Navigate through it, you will find the Sims 4 Limited Edition for $35. Buy it through PayPal (other methods may give errors). The game will be added automatically to your origin.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

My grown ass want to play the Sims 4, for what I've seen it seems to run smoother (as in creating sims/houses etc). I will wait until the price drop like I did with 2 and 3, I get bored in a month to pay so much for it lol. Toddler was my favorite stage for the kids, I hate babies.. :(

Yeah--I gotta say, I expected crashes and lags, because my system is over 4 years old, but none have happened (well, there were 3 crashes when I dl'ed some mods for the game, but when I took them back out the game went back to normal).

My graphics card is on the low end, so I don't get all the detail I'd like, but I'm still pretty impressed with it, and hope the future expansion packs make it even better (and bring back the freakin' toddlers and pools!)
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 7:50am
My grown ass want to play the Sims 4, for what I've seen it seems to run smoother (as in creating sims/houses etc). I will wait until the price drop like I did with 2 and 3, I get bored in a month to pay so much for it lol. Toddler was my favorite stage for the kids, I hate babies.. :(
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 7:31am
Hopefully by the time it's released for Mac some glitches will be smoothed out
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 11:33pm
awww :(
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 11:18pm
i havent played in like a week and a half wish i could freaking return it 
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 10:33pm
Ok, so I decided to get the game as a birthday gift for myself.

I was really nervous at spending so much on it when people didn't seem to be in love with it (and there were so many reported crashes) but I have to say...I really like it!

For one, I LOVE how adorable the sims are now!  No more weird-looking sims, even the kids are so cute! 

I just hit the randomize button for this little girl, and she popped up!  Like, you could NEVER do that with previous versions and get such a cute kid!

No more cringing when it comes time for my sims to procreate!  I know I'm assured an adorbs kid!

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 11:02pm
how freaking cute guys 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Hi MRS hott .   
LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>