Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

VH1 Atlanta Exes: Season 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VH1 Atlanta Exes: Season 1
    Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 8:32am
I want to see what usher working with...for research purposes of course.

I was impressed by Tommy Lee but I'm a motley crue fan and for research purposes.

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 13 2014 at 8:34am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 7:42am
Don't nobody wanna see that sh*t.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 7:15am
Why would you ever make such a tape
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 6:34am
Usher sex tape....interesting.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 12:07am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL ^^^ I use to stand hard for Tameka during the custody battle . I found out after watching the show how evil and selfish she can be . Who lied and told her she was better  ? I hope she wakes up before it's too late for her children sake . I know Usher is not a angel but dang . The girl is something else .

what makes you say that? I watched the show and saw her as a bit bogie and selfish but not evil.. I found tori to be evil for tellings someone to kill themselve and die.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL ^^^ I use to stand hard for Tameka during the custody battle . I found out after watching the show how evil and selfish she can be . Who lied and told her she was better  ? I hope she wakes up before it's too late for her children sake . I know Usher is not a angel but dang . The girl is something else .

Yes she is ugly on the inside
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 8:05pm

Edited by india100 - Nov 12 2014 at 8:06pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 7:44pm
NO
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 7:40pm
Why not just throw it online?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2014 at 7:15pm

Tameka sold the tape ? Geek

Usher

Stolen Sex Tape

On the Black Market

11/12/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Usher Sex TapeSomeone is shopping an Usher sex tape around town, and what the guy may or may not know ... it's stolen property that could land him in jail.

TMZ broke the story ... someone broke into Usher's car in ATL back in 2010 and stole 2 laptops, 2 video cameras and a million bucks in jewelry.  

Turns out ... a sex tape featuring Usher and ex-wife Tameka Raymond was on one of the laptops.

1111_usher_doc_launch

Someone tried selling the tape shortly thereafter but no one would touch it. But in the last few days the tape has resurfaced and someone is trying to hawk it.

Whoever's trying to sell it is not going to adult film companies ... there's no way they would touch it because they would never get a sign-off from Usher. So the sellers are going right to the blogs.

We know famed lawyer Mark Geragos is repping Usher and is aggressively on the hunt to find the person who's trying to cash in.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic