Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LoveandHip Hop: Hollywood
    Posted: Sep 30 2015 at 4:13am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Tearra is making a fool out of herself for a man that doesn't love her.

I can look at lil fizz and tell his d game is weak. I can't stand lil punk dudes like him.

Hazel E always getting mistreated. I actually like her. She seems sensitive yet genuine.

The little crazy chick that stalks her husband cracks me up!!! She is so little and crazy!!

Soldier boy's girl is dumb and she comes across as a former jumpoff thats trying to act brand new because she is with soulja.

Yeah I like her too. I don't know why she just sat there after that guy threw a drink on her.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2015 at 4:11am
I'm convinced Lil Fizz has a small d!ck, that's why his ex last season was running back to her ex all the time.

Edited by Missvw - Sep 30 2015 at 4:12am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 7:37pm
Tearra is making a fool out of herself for a man that doesn't love her.

I can look at lil fizz and tell his d game is weak. I can't stand lil punk dudes like him.

Hazel E always getting mistreated. I actually like her. She seems sensitive yet genuine.

The little crazy chick that stalks her husband cracks me up!!! She is so little and crazy!!

Soldier boy's girl is dumb and she comes across as a former jumpoff thats trying to act brand new because she is with soulja.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 3:21pm
I don't know how Jason could throw a drink in any womens face he is a disgusting piece of sh8t I would've jumped up so fast and unleashed the wrath of the gods.
Nikki Baby didn't want no part of Kamiyah and I am happy she gave Lil Fizzed out a swift two piece on her exit let's not be cute.

Brandi needs to find a hobby if he ain't wearing his ring why are you?

Princess, Ray and Tierra need to just move in together. I don't know how Princess accepts Ray telling her she should stay in the house while he is hoeing all over Hollywood.

Miles is using Milan NO BUENO.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2015 at 3:12pm
Did ya'll watch last nights episode....where shall I start!!!

Ok so Fizz is corny as fvck! He tries to act like he has a playa playa type mentality and that he has all these hoes lined up but it just does not work for him.....oh and neither does his d!ck! I don't condone violence but I'm glad Kamiah clocked his ass!!!

Nikki is a hot mess! She was talking all that sh!t about putting Kamiah in check for "talking about her" and calling her plastic but she made sure she stayed her ass in the corner and within close proximity of that back door in case she had to run from Kamiah getting ready to tap dat a$s! I don't know why she was so mad at Kamiah for saying she was plastic because its the truth.

Brandi is straight up cray cray! She needs an Oscar for her actin because that is just what she is doing actin! Her husband is clearly tired of her shenan!gans and her flipping out all the time but truth be told Max there is NO excuse for you not to have on your wedding ring so I feel her on that part. They have trust issues! When I saw her running/scooting after Max when he was pulling away in his truck I lost it! WEAK!!!!

That Jason dude is very messy. He came on the show full speed ahead with starting sh!t! That was a straight up b!tchassness move he pulled throwing a drink in Hazel E face. I can't believe she sat there and took it. I thought for sure she was going to jump across the table and double b!tch slap his a$s! I assume she was trying to be the bigger person. It was messed up that her lace wig was not glued down tho.....I was like damn she peeled her muffin cap back blue!!!

I guess Miles and Milan are back on track since Miles finally took his boo thang out in public. I guess the tattoo he got for Milan was the stamp of approval that he ain't going nowhere. I wonder what's going to happen when Milan and Amber finally find out the truth about Miles.

Things are about to get messy with Princess and Teairra. Teairra is reporting back to Ray on every little thing Princess does. Ray has the nerve to basically tell Princess that she needs to stay in the house because she is a woman and that's what she is suppose to do!!! How in the hell did she put up with that sh!t for 2+ years!?

Edited by long&sexy - Sep 29 2015 at 4:17pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2015 at 2:26pm
Nia and Nas are two basic chics. Women really need to take some time out and understand how men work, because for the most part, they do not. Example: Nas is saying Soulja tells her she's his girl when they're having sex.  OMG ya don't say!!! Shocked 

Nia, make up your mind. You're either okay with your "man" effing other chics or you're not. 

Fizz, you're not cut out to play the field. Be real with yourself, it's okay for a man to desire a stable family life. How the hell you gon give a woman your keys while you're gone, drawers to put her things in, and then be confused when she takes that as a sign that you two are exclusive? pahahahaha

Teairra knows that Hazel is soo thirsty for her friendship. 

I'm not even going to mention Max and Brandi...That's what you don't want to be.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2015 at 2:10pm
I was thinking the same thing about Brandy and her Hubby Max. He obviously does not want to be married since he can't keep his ring on. I would have uppercutted his a$s and dipped out!

Nia is stupid for not believing Nas when she told her she is still fvckin Soulja.....I mean what, does she have to actually see the d!ck in the pu$sy!? She go learn today! At first I was thinking that Mia and Nas may have ate each others kitty or had a threesome with Soulja!

Hazel and Teairra patched things up....Awwwww but Teairra still didn't admit to slobbin on Bergs knob in the alley back in the day!

Fizz's girl Kamiah is crazy for moving in her sh!t while he was out of town. I don't think she likes the fact that she is an "horderve".

Ray is spazzing the hell out at Teairra and Princess being associates, he is gonna lose his mind!!!

Milan and Miles............ I don't really know what to say about them but I think that Milan out of all people should know how it feels to be afraid to come out. Miles has to do it on his own time and at his own pace...I'm sure it's not that easy.

Edited by long&sexy - Sep 23 2015 at 2:46pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2015 at 1:46pm
I had caught the last piece of the show last night and it looks like Brandi was about to put her paws on her hubby and some chick.
Based on her storyline, i just don't understand why would any grown-a$$ woman want to continue a relationship with a guy that doesn't want to acknowledge or respect their marriage.  Since she had kid/s with this dude, she might as we file and collect that money.  Kick his ratchet a$$ to the curb so he can continue with his ratchet hoes.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So Nia mad at the ex friend but forgave Soulja for sleeping with the ex friend? I will never understand this type of thinking.

It's actually quite simple. Ex-fren doesn't give her orgasms
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2015 at 3:41pm
So Nia mad at the ex friend but forgave Soulja for sleeping with the ex friend? I will never understand this type of thinking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 60>
  Share Topic