Perfect Hair Collection

Love&Hip Hop: Hollywood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love&Hip Hop: Hollywood
    Posted: 1 hour 34 minutes ago at 4:26am

Did anyone else notice that braid sticking out from under Omarion's moms wig? I swear I saw it a few times on the scene where she was talking to Omarion's girlfriend Apryl! Confused

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 57 minutes ago at 1:03am
Is teddy Riley daughter the one who accused him of beating her up??
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 58 minutes ago at 1:02am
There are a lot of characters to keep up with, but I like this in comparison to ATL. Too many baby mama situations though. Like way too many. Ray J must be sterile because he's been through so many women and has no kids...I know it can't be condoms. Or he's smarter than he looks.

Teairra Marie is going to be Mimi, I guess. Please don't though.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 16 minutes ago at 11:44am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Curse this HD tv and my glasses giving me 20/20 vision soulja boys crustyness is tooooooo real

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:44am
I love Teairra LOL
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 11:21am
LOL!!!!!!!!  Yes, I'm sorry - Niecy clarified it for me (thank you!Smile).  But um yeah, I hope the two guys didn't sleep with each otherLOLLOLLOL.  Although I wouldn't be surprised about Trey....
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 11:02am
^^ I think she meant homegirl may have possibly had sex with both dudes and talked about what their sex was like not that the two guys had sex with each other lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 11:01am

I read that as she had sex with both of them

but I do think Trey likes getting poked
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by TXButterfly03 TXButterfly03 wrote:

T. Marie is a pretty girl but damn, I didn't know she was crazy like that.  I was like CHILLLLLLL.  And over Ray J??  So, she dated him for 10 years but in that time the ninja done had 2 or 3 dating shows, some sex tapes, one single, etc.  OH. ok.

Soulja Boy's girl's lisp game is STRONG.  Lil' Fizz girl def came across as being nutz.  She sounded like she was reading straight from a script.  Like they just threw it at her 2 secs. before she started talking.
Every L&HH that have to throw in a Mama Dee/Jones.  I don't agree with her blaming Omari's girl for him not paying her medical bills.  Have some seats, ma'am.  Let that boy grown up and take care of his fam.  You are not his woman!!

I went to college with Hazel E.  I don't remember much about her besides the fact that she was an AKA.  We talked a couple times - she was cool.  I was def surprised to see her on the show - esp. pursuing a "rap" career.  I kept looking at her, like "I've seen her before..."  Apparently she had some things to say about Trey Songz and James Harden's sex game during some interviews.  Interesting.

Anyway, with all of this being said - I think I'm going to like this one better than ATL.  I'm tired of looking at Joseline, Mimi, Steebie J., Mama Dee, etc.  They're all TIIIIIIIRRRREDDDD!  I'ma still watch doe.  LOL
Confused Wait, wait....Trey Songz is gay?
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:52am

Edited by MissinCali - Sep 16 2014 at 10:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style