LoveandHip Hop: Hollywood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LoveandHip Hop: Hollywood
    Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 1:34pm
i never watched after the first or second episode.. but skimming the reunion posts kinda has me intrigued. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 13 2014 at 1:34pm
Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

who the is this Brotha Sincere
 CryCryCryCry i heard he is monas broke a$$ nephew 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 1:18am
tearra sucked up lil berg

i guess i gotta drop her and start crushing on princess instead
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 11:05am
And why was masika sitting there smiling while her "man" talked about how good teairra's head was? He is so disrespectful. I wanted to step through my TV and smack some sense into most of the cast.

And berg did kind of lead hazel on. The episode where she threatened to take away the coochie he was like OK we can try and see where things go.He even took the poor thing on a "date" in public. Then he admitted in confessional that he was gonna play the game since she tried to give him an ultimatum. Hazel too old to be falling for the okie doke though.

Edited by petiteone29 - Dec 10 2014 at 11:06am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why would Princess jump up on Ray J's command?
Stupid
Child... I just feel like she is so naive about this situation @ 30 yrs old.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 10:44am
Stupid..ugh!! that is nasty how they sleep after each other...ewww
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 10:30am
Why would Princess jump up on Ray J's command?
Stupid
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Masika is as fake as they come. They all did Hazel dirty. Even though hazel is stupid she seemed real and genuine. Tearra ole tacky dressing ass probably did suck that Lil trick or treat snicker dick for that song. She lied and said no physical contact and then said just a kiss. Girl please. Everybody had sex with everybody. I figured ray j had sex with hazel from the jump.

And that's why I cant feel all the way sorry for her. How she gone cry over Teiarra doing something with Berg but u fuked her ex too?

But wasn't that before Tearra?  Whatever the case, I think all the women on the show are some stupid hos.  Its like stupidity is a contagious disease and all of the women are catching it over there. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 7:08am
Hazel messed with ray j before Tearra entered the picture. So tearra been slurping up hazels sloppy seconds for a while.
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2014 at 11:48pm
They said teairra knew about it before she got with Ray hazel said they were in college. I think teairra sucked berg off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
  Share Topic