Perfect Hair Collection

Georgia Teacher Fired Over Nude Selfies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgia Teacher Fired Over Nude Selfies
    Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:56pm
Nars hunny porrnn is a multi billion dollar industry people like to look at other naked people...especially people they are attracted to and can actually fugg later

Damn I been sexting for 5 years I had no idea I was in the minority...eh I'm a free spirit I guess

Or a hoe lmao
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:54pm
I stopped trying to understand why folks take nude but if you want to have/take nudes, make sure that it is secure as possible and if you feel comfortable taking nude, you better feel comfortable in sharing it especially if you have a cloud account of some kind and there is no such thing as security.  Scratch that you don't even have to upload your pics anywhere because folks can hack into your phone like it ain't nothing. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

if the head is cut off how do they know it's you(general)?

j/k
did i ever make that thread about your s.o recognising your 'privates' if they were posted on the net??

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:23pm
oh I get it, you/general send nudes to people who have already seen you nude so they'd know it's you.

(I'm new)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 5:22pm
if the head is cut off how do they know it's you(general)?

j/k
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 6:40am
I'm not gonna lie, this has been the year of nudes for me so I'm not judging those with nudes

I did a few when I was 17 for some ugly pervert white boy (he was my first bf, blech) and completely stopped because I was afraid of sh*t going wrong for me

But this year (23), I've been a sexual person and flaunting through photographs I never let my face show in nudes though

But that alone should be your incentive to fort knox the out of your phone.

Edited by Midna - Aug 14 2014 at 6:41am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 6:29am
Those kids......Sleepy

and that teacher is a friggin idiot.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:49pm
They have apps where you can disguise and lock apps ...my sister and cousins have the whole phone on lock others can only make a call.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:21pm
she needs to snap and delete. she was dumb though
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i just dont understand why folk gotta take naked pics...

Me neither then I started. Only to track my progress with workouts, waist-training, etc. But I contemplate deleting them just in case. I need to keep them safe also. I downloaded an app for that recently but I still see the pix. Might just delete them all together. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>