Angkor Cambodian Hair

18-year old black man killed by police in MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 643>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18-year old black man killed by police in MO
    Posted: 4 hours 43 minutes ago at 10:17pm
I hope the ppl in Fergueson start running for sh*t and start voting to sh*t to take white ppl OUT of power.  It's like this in a lot of towns in the South where blacks are the majority but white ppl hold almost all of the elected positions.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 16 minutes ago at 6:44pm
I cannot believe this sh*t. Kill them all
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 48 minutes ago at 4:12pm

dcradical1:

We can no longer expect the system set up by our enemies to bring us justice.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 50 minutes ago at 4:10pm
I had to check about Darrin Manning..

the cop was found not guilty and she is back to work, but her name hasn't been revealed by the police

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 58 minutes ago at 4:02pm

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 4 minutes ago at 3:56pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 22 minutes ago at 3:38pm

thetpr:

ADAISHA MILLER IS HER NAME

#Justice4Adaisha

She was gunned down in cold blood by Detroit Police Officer Isaac Parrish. 

• She was at that police officer’s party at his house. 
  • She only knew one person at that party(the person that brought her).
  • The fabricated story the police gave is that she was dancing on the police officer and his gun accidentally went off (from his hip) when she went to hug him. 

THIS DON’T ADD UP

• SHE WAS SHOT FIVE TIMES!!!
  • She was shot in the CHEST but he says his gun was on his waist!
  • They took 25 minutes to call the police in a party with 20+ people
  • The cop that murdered her wasn’t questioned until the day after

THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS NOT INVESTIGATING THIS.

THE PROSECUTOR DECIDED IT WASN’T WORTH INVESTIGATING.

LET HER STORY BE KNOWN!!!!!!!!!

#Justice4Adaisha

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 26 minutes ago at 12:34pm

daintychick:

jvstxn:

rudegyalchina:

territorialcreep:

mc-coolin:

hipsterlibertarian:

Yesterday’s story of the elderly NYC man who was beaten bloody by police for jaywalking today gets a tragic companion from Philadelphia:

A 16-yr-old African American boy was sexually assaulted by a police officer during a “stop and frisk” pat-down. The assault was committed with such violence that the youth’s testicles were literally ruptured.

Now, Darrin Manning of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania may never be able to father children, according to the doctors who performed surgery on his virtually destroyed testicles.

Darrin was a star basketball player with no criminal history to speak of. He was a straight-A student who never got into any sort of trouble. He was with his teammates heading to a game right after school when he encountered an officer who decided he was “suspicious” and needed to be subjected to local “stop and frisk” procedures.

Though no official reason has been given for the stop and frisk, Darrin and the other (uniformed) members of the basketball team who were stopped suggest it was because they were wearing scarves over their faces to protect against the extreme cold Philadelphia, like much of the country, has suffered this winter.

Darrin was put in handcuffs. When the officer began “frisking” him, they grabbed hold of Darrin’s genitals so hard, pulled and twisted, that the teen’s genitals literally tore off.

“I felt the officer reach and grab my butt. Then the officer grabbed my testicles and squeezed again and pulled down. And that’s when I heard something pop, like I felt it POP,” Manning said.

The incident has left the 16-year-old with felony charges of assault and resisting arrest.

"I’m just grateful that they just didn’t kill him," said Darrin’s mother.

I honest to god have no words for this

A year later this is my first time hearing about this smh

This was no mistake - this was no accident - they were just doing their job - being racist cops :)
History books said they were always created to terrorize us .

I’m telling you Yall too nice . I would be doing life right now . Or chilling with Assata .

This sh*t is disgusting

how tf you rip his balls off yo what type of sh*t is that

How…what…no words. NONE

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 28 minutes ago at 12:32pm

CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 43 minutes ago at 12:17pm
CryCryCryCryCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon