Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Not Sure If This Has Been Posted, But...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted, But...
    Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 9:47pm
Merciful father!

Ah we de underneath raasclaat is talking place in the world?!!!!

My heart has gone weakCryAngryCryAngryAngry
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 3:17pm
No not black people but that's another issue I am having. White people trying to justify this while the black people I know are quiet as hell. Liking my posts or sharing my status is not enough; I can't and won't speak for everyone. What happened to collective voices? This is outrageous.
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

And damn near everyone in that family was arrested that night including a 12 year old. Like, wtf? Yes where is the outrage? And of course the clear police apologists are like "its 911 fault" or "better to be safe than sorry". God forbid a old white hag get dragged from her home bare ass naked because the nypd, or any pd usa, ain't sh*t. ...it would be all over the news.

Trying to get someone to understand how completely indecent and dehumanizing this ATTACK was, is like banging my head in to a brick wall. I'm overly sensitive? If the tables were turned.....

between the ebola "scare" and some of the most ridiculous conversations happening all around me in the last few days. ...I want to say I'm done but I know I'm not.

These are black people not understanding? Please answer no.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:17pm
“It’s disgusting and embarrassing. I’ve been married 16 years. It took my husband 10 years to see my nakedness,” she said.

10 years, tho???

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

And damn near everyone in that family was arrested that night including a 12 year old. Like, wtf? Yes where is the outrage? And of course the clear police apologists are like "its 911 fault" or "better to be safe than sorry". God forbid a old white hag get dragged from her home bare ass naked because the nypd, or any pd usa, ain't sh*t. ...it would be all over the news.

Trying to get someone to understand how completely indecent and dehumanizing this ATTACK was, is like banging my head in to a brick wall. I'm overly sensitive? If the tables were turned.....

between the ebola "scare" and some of the most ridiculous conversations happening all around me in the last few days. ...I want to say I'm done but I know I'm not.

These are black people not understanding? Please answer no.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 12:57pm
Something needs to be done...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Time for the government to clean house . I would in jail or dead if a cop hurt my family . I can't read all of the details .

They are attempting to clear house unfortunately it's not in our favor though.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:20am
Twitter is the worst. I never used to get on it but lately I have and my nerves are seriously bad now.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:19am

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 7:10am
and it was the wrong apartment
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:30pm
OMG! this is stomach turning! How does something like this even happen? 12 officers and NOT One could do the right thing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>