Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy split!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy split!
    Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

well he's way cuter than Mike.
Not exactly my type, but he's cute.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Z+Celebrates+Grand+Opening+40+40+Club+vg0F6tEBmRWl.jpg

Jim is cuter in person.  I've known him from he was a child, he was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. 

Oh you know him Claudie? Embarrassed

Yardgirl, waving Smile.  I know his family well.  I went to most of his high school games. He moved back to the area when he retired, in Holland to be precise.  He is now living in Columbus, Ohio.  His Dad died last year.  Jim is here often to visit his Mom.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

her face looks painful
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

well he's way cuter than Mike.
Not exactly my type, but he's cute.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Jay+Z+Celebrates+Grand+Opening+40+40+Club+vg0F6tEBmRWl.jpg

Jim is cuter in person.  I've known him from he was a child, he was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. 

Oh you know him Claudie? Embarrassed

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 5:16pm
we've had threads on HGH before. In body/exercise section I think.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean. I think she said it on some episode of that show she's on. Her & the white chic. Supposedly a little Hollywood secret

yeah they do. Kind of risky because not enough studies have been conducted about the longterm effects.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean.

I thought I was willing to do whatever it takes but I don't think I wanna go that far...

@Princess Grace: I was so focused on her toned physique that I didn't even notice the ugly sequined dress

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 09 2014 at 8:45am
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:33am
I heard Nicole takes human growth hormone to aid with building muscle & staying lean. I think she said it on some episode of that show she's on. Her & the white chic. Supposedly a little Hollywood secret
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 11:51pm
Heart
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:56pm
nicole isnt very pretty to me...she needs makeup badly

but her body is amazing
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:44pm
Now they know good and well Nicole look like she was trying out for Ice Capades with that sparkle/sequin dress on Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic