BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Doc Holiday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Holiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?
    Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:35pm
Hmm, entertaining read.
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/beloved-teacher-suffered-miscarriage-breaking-classroom-fight-student-elbowed-stomach-article-1.472075

<h1 id="a-er" itemprop="line">Beloved teacher suffered miscarriage breaking up classroom fight when student elbowed her in stomach</h1>

A beloved Bronx
teacher had a miscarriage Wednesday after she was hit trying to break
up a fight between two students, sources and students told the Daily
News.

The teacher, who was four months pregnant, was teaching her fifth period Spanish class at Exploration Academy in the Claremont section of the Bronx when the assault occurred.

A
student arrived five minutes late, walked up to another student who was
already seated and told him to get out of his desk, students said.

When
the seated student refused, the conflict escalated and the teacher
tried to intervene. She was accidentally elbowed in the stomach and fell
to the ground, crying.

"I can't believe it," said Amaury Lopez, 17, a student at the school. "I can't believe she lost her child over a fight over a chair."

The teacher was taken to North Central Hospital, where she miscarried. The two students involved in the incident have been suspended.

"If I could talk to her, I would say I'm so sorry for your loss," said Jose Vasquez, 17, a junior at the school. "I'm just furious right now."

why would you even put yourself in between 2 violent ppl as a pregnant woman? sorry for her loss but that was an idiot move. she clearly wasn't thinking
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:40pm
^^LOL, WSHH should hire you as marketing director.
I'm shocked this is a show. The mentality of that culture is so confusing. I would have never thought they would air something like this.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 02 2014 at 4:41pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

where the hell was bhm 6 years ago ?

So I take it this is old... What's the deal with this? Is it a tv show?

yea this is old as dirt, the how can you slap meme was real popular for a long time. this why you all need wshh Embarrassed. the subtitles are pretty accurate on what happened.

Dadagiri is an Indian reality show.

Started off its 1st season in 2009. It's a show where participants agree upon getting bullied by the "hosts" who make them do tasks to eventually win the show. There have been 4 seasons until now and each season has about 16 to 17 episodes, running for 42-45 minutes each.

Controversy

In Dadagiri: Beat the Bullies, the bully "Esha, the Goddess" used to put up her challenge at the last and used to humiliate the contestants most (even asked the contestants once in an episode to rub their noses on her boots). In one episode, she slapped a contestant called Ravi Bhatia (an unscripted physical attack), after instigating a brief, antagonistic verbal exchange. He slapped her in response, which resulted in the male host (and several other members of the crew) attacking Bhatia while he repeatedly argued "How can she slap?", with the crew appearing to be slow in breaking them up. The male host also used offensive and threatening language toward Bhatia. Bhatia subsequently sent a legal notice to the producers, asking for a public apology.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:29pm

So I take it this is old... What's the deal with this? Is it a tv show?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:27pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:26pm
omg.. i tried not to laugh

why did he slap her back if its a dominatrix thing? and filmed? Confused
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:23pm
Lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:20pm
that can't be. It's probably a movie.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

ShockedDead

Da fucc???????? This S&M show airs on TV? I thought these people were conservative????????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>