Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

is a mans time all you need??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is a mans time all you need??
    Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Fcuk that,. I want gifts.. and they don't have to be well thought out either. I'm simple. One of my favorite gifts was a Walmart gift card.... another was some scooby snacks and fiber one fruit snacks (ok those 2 were thought out). 

But anyway, I like time too.. I want it all
Awww.Heart

...why'd I read that as Metamucil?LOL
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:02pm
The lies people tell, Yeah I want you to spend time with me sometimes BUT Im not into shacking up , I need my space quite often and bring me some DSW last years shoes and its over.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Nah....blame my Virgo sun/Cap moon....we like gifts....time....experiences.....money.....we want it all...
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

if he aint spending it on you, he spending it on some other bytch. 
:cameldead:
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:35pm
bullshat....in my early 20's i was that "you didnt have to" but seething inside if a bf got me a gift i didnt like or i thought was cheap....i copped to my materialistic ways, i tell my SO what i want, he buys it, i act surprised, he's happy..../story
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:28pm
I don't mind being spoiled with time...Gifts are nice but if he's barely spending time with you and doing other sh*t. What is the point of being together? I can barely see you, get gifts, and be single lol
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:25pm
Fcuk that,. I want gifts.. and they don't have to be well thought out either. I'm simple. One of my favorite gifts was a Walmart gift card.... another was some scooby snacks and fiber one fruit snacks (ok those 2 were thought out). 

But anyway, I like time too.. I want it all
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 8:18pm
if he aint spending it on you, he spending it on some other bytch. 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:07pm
I agree....I dated someone who had a more hectic schedule than I....when I was free he was NEVER free. I would go weeks without seeing him and we lived less than 10 mins away from each other.....however he would send flowers and chocolates and jewelry to work. Irked me.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:34pm
She shouldn't say it out loud though. If she wants that time, she gots to work on developing some type of instinctual greed. Sounds counterintuitive but men are weird.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic