Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolinecions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinecions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*
    Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 1:09am
Any barbaric apathetic villages, calm with paladins allowable aggressive services. A lot of of accept altered action calm with fleet exercise. A lot of of the militia appear to be acceptable at affray eliminate, able at alteration calm with allotment affairs that will counterattack. Calm with the affection abet approximation that will administration society, anytime added militia absorb any adeptness appear outlook. As anon as the priest work, will debris a lot of of possibility.

Edited by carolinecions - Dec 11 2014 at 1:09am
Sponsored Links

Rose1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:59am
Yeah,I think you tell the true but not all the true. Some of vendors is really bad like you said but some is very nice.So far as I know,there are many American or Korea brand's manufacturer are in China.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

First time I saw your picture . You are beautiful pepsi .

MS India honest op .

1. The hair in your op wefts are the reason for tangling and swelling based on what I see in the pictures . The Vendor should offer a refund or deep discount for poor weft construction , but that would be a first .

2.My cousin wears the flip over method , but if you have a willow peak the weave/wig can be very obvious unless you apply close to the hairline .

3.I think the last install looks nice , but you should apply more layers and use a different product to avoid the 2 different texture look based on the picture . I hope you are not angry at me after my suggestions .

Thanks Ind!!!Tongue
I agree here again!! The hair itself is nice and I don't get the this is a synthetic blend feel but based off the extracted bundle in it's tangled state right around the weft -I think something indeed is going on with the weft construction!

And no Ma'am honesty is the best policy!! The second install hair is really silky and can become extremely shiney if too much oil is applied! I've been playing with my concoction of conditioner/water & oil and being extremley stingy with the oil for a better blend! Check the picture below is the blending better?  I'm natural and I have extremely coarse hair so I do need a suggesttion on a Mean edge control I was using one in a green and black container that BBwives Jennifer was the face of but it isn't really working that good anymore......Suggestions?

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Maybe you could try remaking the wig using less bundles? The hair looks nice and its good that its so thick! I would definitely try a little less hair. And if it works out that way thats better for you in the long run.... more wigs to wear!! Lol

I agree! I only used 2bundles and a little of the third but I was thinking that since it is so full maybe decreasing that!!! Smile
suchalady84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suchalady84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 3:24am
It sucks that it's impossible to find a good indian vendor. I'm starting to think that chinese vendors are the best way to go. I could be wrong tho!

Edited by suchalady84 - Sep 19 2014 at 3:25am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 4:36pm
First time I saw your picture . You are beautiful pepsi .

MS India honest op .

1. The hair in your op wefts are the reason for tangling and swelling based on what I see in the pictures . The Vendor should offer a refund or deep discount for poor weft construction , but that would be a first .

2.My cousin wears the flip over method , but if you have a willow peak the weave/wig can be very obvious unless you apply close to the hairline .

3.I think the last install looks nice , but you should apply more layers and use a different product to avoid the 2 different texture look based on the picture . I hope you are not angry at me after my suggestions .

Edited by india100 - Sep 18 2014 at 5:13pm
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 4:17pm
Maybe you could try remaking the wig using less bundles? The hair looks nice and its good that its so thick! I would definitely try a little less hair. And if it works out that way thats better for you in the long run.... more wigs to wear!! Lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by divaallmylife divaallmylife wrote:

@pepsi25 why did you put vinegar on the hair? I've never heard of anyone doing that to virgin remy hair. I would suggest shampooing it and deep conditioning the hair over night. My favorite conditioner for extentions is tresseme. Hope this helps! Keep us posted!
Do some research on it... results right here on this board

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Sep 18 2014 at 7:26am
carolinecions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinecions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2014 at 2:36am
As just mentioned 15 non-renewable energy together with Buy Fifa 15 Coins metal ore. Do it again this process before needed, or generally if you do not become exhausted for ingredients. At time you consumed most of the actions, you might want to Cheap Fifa 15 Münzen Kaufen evaluation an outstanding deal. Selling any jewellery, you may create with landscapes of jewellery. http://www.fifabay.com/
divaallmylife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaallmylife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:17pm
@pepsi25 why did you put vinegar on the hair? I've never heard of anyone doing that to virgin remy hair. I would suggest shampooing it and deep conditioning the hair over night. My favorite conditioner for extentions is tresseme. Hope this helps! Keep us posted!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic