Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lying about plastic surgery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lying about plastic surgery
    Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Thank you! Do virgos have a weird thing about liars? Because they really irk me. I rarely and I mean RARELY lie my memory ain't good enough lmao

I hate bad liars....but Virgos are notorious liars.....I know sometimes I tell tall tales for fun....it amuses me the shyt people will believe
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 3:09pm
I wish someone would ask me if my breasts were real. I'd be so flattered LMAO

but I have been asked about my tummy tuck. I take it as a compliment.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 3:02pm
Omg congratssss goodm I'm so proud of you!!! I'll see you in the exercise thread boo
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:58pm

Congrats!!!! How much weight have you lost goodm I remember you talking about eating right and exercise a while back like last year I think
thank you! almost 150lbs... i've been at it for a while. definitely no overnight success and still about 12-15lbs to go.. lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:35pm
Thank you! Do virgos have a weird thing about liars? Because they really irk me. I rarely and I mean RARELY lie my memory ain't good enough lmao
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:34pm

Attention!!! This thread was made because she got plastic surgery and photoshopped her before pictures who does that?! Why go through all of that?! I'll wait

That was absolutely ridiculous. Even irritating. Like wtf?!!! REALLY?!!!Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:15pm
Congrats!!!! How much weight have you lost goodm I remember you talking about eating right and exercise a while back like last year I think
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I just don't understand why people have to prove anything.  WTF you need to provide receipts for?   Is that the only thing you have going on for yourself and you feel the need to provide receipts for your physical assets?

I think its very inappropriate for a stranger (man or woman) to ask if anything is real.  That goes for your Louis Vutton bag, weave, gold, diamonds, a%%, or tatas.  It's disrespectful to ask these questions.

However if someone is asking because they are very interested in buying the "assets" for themselves, then I can understand the dire need to get the info.  But these days, most people are asking to be only f*cking noisey.    I would never ask a woman if her breasts or a$$ is real unless I want the same tatas or bottom for myself. 

just what I was about to say, maybe it ain't lying as much as its about none of your business..they didn't pay for it what right to they have to know all about my parts.. 
i think people ask as a form of jealously and their own insecurity...

i've lost a lot of weight and i've noticed women who are into fitness and look great, never say anything about my body....ohh but you let big Bertha come around...and its "you're getting too skinny"..."what size are you now"... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 2:04pm
Attention!!! This thread was made because she got plastic surgery and photoshopped her before pictures who does that?! Why go through all of that?! I'll wait

Edited by hauteshellbi - Sep 11 2014 at 2:07pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 1:53pm
i'd get a size up boobs and a slightly higher, rounder butt, no lie. If people dared to ask, would I tell them they were bought? I dont think so. Would I go advertising in social media? Nope.

Edited by Wildfire - Sep 11 2014 at 1:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>