Extensions Plus

Reason of Hair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reason of Hair Loss
    Posted: Sep 21 2016 at 11:32am
Yeah! That's true hair loss can happen because of air pollution other than this there are other reasons as well like:

> Use of hair care products that contains harmful chemicals
> Less Sleep
> Malnutrition diet
> excessive use of hair heating tools like iron, hair dryers etc

On the other hand, do not get stressed as it will boost up the rate of hair fall like gary said. Calm yourself and take steps to deal with it like:

> Make use of oils like coconut, argan, olive, almond, jojoba etc.
> Intake fruits and other food items to get multi-vitamins from them
> Get enough sleep
> Get rid of harmful hair care products and grab some natural hair care products like shampoos and conditioners

Just do it, I am sure at the end you will better and confident.

Sponsored Links

garysimon609 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garysimon609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 9:11am
Don't get tensed as it will increase your hair fall rate. Don't worry about your hair fall as normally every single person loses about 80-100 hair per day. If it gets increases then it is a point from where you should start getting worried. However. normal hair fall happens because of seasonal change, less sleep, malnutrition diet and hair products you are using like shampoos and conditioners. For now, you need focus on your diet, sleep together with hair care products. May be it is time to change your shampoo and conditioner. If you are going to change them then you should buy the ones that are free from sulfate and sodium.
Scarlett67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlett67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 5:25am
Stress produces increased levels of testosterone, which converts to DHT and interrupts the hair growth cycle. Stress and trauma can also constrict the blood supply to the capillaries, causing a lack of oxygen and nutrient uptake, as well as poor vitamin and nutrient absorption of the hair follicles.
BSLBound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSLBound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2015 at 6:43pm
Co-washing. Our scalps need to be thoroughly cleansed from time to time. Most conditioners aren't effective cleansers. You even have to be careful with those sold for the purpose of cleansing. Also, a lot of conditioners are filled with silicones, waxes, and heavy oils that build up in the hair.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2015 at 5:44pm
For me it was relaxing...Ever since I went natural my hair has been very healthy.
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 11:27am
Constantly playing with my hair

Stress on the hair follicle (pulling from weaving and Dominican blowouts)

Lack of conditioning

RELAXING

long1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2015 at 10:51pm
Well,I just think seasonal hair loss is normal.
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2015 at 3:58am
1.Let your hair air dry if possible, avoid heated styling products, and keep it out of a ponytail or tight headband to avoid any unnecessary pulling on the hair shaft.
2.Take good care of scalps.
3.Eat healthy for more protein and mineral.
4.If you insist on blow-drying your hair every day, be smart: Don’t concentrate the highest level on your hair for a long time. “Keep it moving on a cooler setting and lower velocity.
5.A deep conditioner into your weekly hair care routine for extra hydration. 
6.Brush your hair in right way,and once a day, and opt for a plastic brush.

sometimes my hair will fall a little bit,I think it's normal,if hair loss too much,then we need to pay attention on it.
Melanie Joy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melanie Joy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 3:37am
Originally posted by PinoyHairAddict PinoyHairAddict wrote:

Originally posted by Melanie Joy Melanie Joy wrote:

I don't have time to blow dry my hair,. So I clamp it while wet. Is that bad? can that cause hair loss?

Girl that's bad even for the straightest of hair. Hair when wet is in a weaker state and is more prone to breakage or shedding. Let your hair air dry or buy an electric fan and sit a feet away from it to helpspeed up drying time.

Oh!... Ok, will do.. By the way, My hair line s*cks.. How about if I buy clip on bangs? Is that ok? Or do you know any shampoo that I can use? Because I want my hair to get thicker (have more volume perhaps).
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Melanie Joy Melanie Joy wrote:

I don't have time to blow dry my hair,. So I clamp it while wet. Is that bad? can that cause hair loss?

Girl that's bad even for the straightest of hair. Hair when wet is in a weaker state and is more prone to breakage or shedding. Let your hair air dry or buy an electric fan and sit a feet away from it to helpspeed up drying time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic