Angkor Cambodian Hair

Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin
    Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

mmmmm ok
report later if it makes your skin super smooth

yes. i used the KIT & salux today and was extremely pleased.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 11:44pm
mmmmm ok
report later if it makes your skin super smooth
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 10:36pm

but is it a salux towel??? the link i've posted before has pics of the salux towel
never heard of the salux back towel though

No. I have:

*A salux towel

*3 different types of KIT including a KIT Back Scrubber:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 5:31pm
but is it a salux towel??? the link i've posted before has pics of the salux towel
never heard of the salux back towel though
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 3:38pm

by back scrubber you mean that they are really long? because that's how it should be.
they can scrub your back, which is wonderful for people who cannot reach their back like meLOL

no, it is actually advertised as a back scrubber...this one has special straps on each side that you put your hands into and it has like a layer of padding inside so that it is flat when it rubs your back...hard to describe, so i will post a photo laterSmile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:58pm
by back scrubber you mean that they are really long? because that's how it should be.
they can scrub your back, which is wonderful for people who cannot reach their back like meLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:28pm
I picked up a few different korean italy towels and some salux cloths today at the korean superstore here. One of the italy towels is a back scrubber. I look forward to trying them out tomorrowBig smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2015 at 8:11pm
ive been dragging my feet about ordering it b/c i wanted to see if i could find it locally. i will have to ask some korean people where it is sold here b/c off the top of my head, the only korean superstore i can think of is 30 minutes away and i didnt want to go there til christmas was over b/c it is already hard to find parking. maybe if i get up really early i will go tomorrow morning...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2015 at 3:48pm
I haven't exfoliated with my KIT this week yet, but I am using my salux towel to keep my body smooth.
But on Sunday for sure I will bathe and remove the dead skinSmile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2014 at 12:39am
Today I bathed and then exfoliated with KIT... I saw sooo much dead skin falling off. Then I finished it up by scrubbing my body with salux towel..... my skin is super smooth

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 22 2014 at 12:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon