FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Unsent Letters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unsent Letters
    Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 2:52pm
Yeah, I wish it was.  I had to google it lol.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 2:36pm
oh good you found this thread too bad its not a sticky....

dear just married friend yes i h ad a chance with you but please stop calling me 'stupid' and stop hitting on me at work...i met your wife and your family..not cool dude not cool at all...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 8:34am
Dear X,

I forgive you.  Take care.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2015 at 1:26am
Dear white co-workers I can;t stand ur asses...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2015 at 1:23am
Dear Beth P...I see u on facebook posting all of ur religious sayings, quotes but when i see u at work ur whole persona is a true fake....u had cancer and God above brought u a mighty mighty long way and here u r trying to be cute again in front of the new managers by throwing me under the bus...When ur fat ass leaves i go right back to my area and change right into the  uniform u complain about me not to wear..I know what u said about 2nd shift and I will tell all of that..so u need to re-write ur script of your attitude and bring it down...God struck u down once, don;t give him another chance to do it and not save ur a s s   the 2nd time around..bye
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 9:50am
Dear SG,
My goodness I cant ever remember being this happy with a man ever. I really hope youre the one <3. I pray it always stays this way between us.

Love,
Your crazy gf Embarrassed
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 6:57am
Dear step mother,

Please stop playing the victim and trying to make me look like a bitch. You waited until you had me in front of the whole family at the cookout and tried to put me on the spot. You thought that you were still talking to the young me that didn't have a voice. Nah boo I'm a grown ass woman now and I flipped that sh*t right back on you. The look on your face was priceless. You didn't expect me to go off like that. Did you??? I tried to warn you to stop effing with me. Now you are embarrassed because you got read for filth in front of your friends and family. I bet you won't try that ish again. Just know that you may have other people fooled but I see you.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2015 at 6:19am
Dear Lord,

If you exist..help me not to be a bitch today. Amen.

Signed,
Gemini
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Dear KA,
You are one of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. It's people like you that keep me from thinking that all attractive guys are assholes. Stay that way please.

Always,
CR
Can I say, I genuinely don't remember who this is to.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Longhairwanted8 Longhairwanted8 wrote:

Dear bhm

I'd like to post my letter but you won't let me. Fuqq it

Dead dead and mo dead 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic