Perfect Hair Collection

Do you Agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you Agree?
    Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 11:55am
I remembered a couple more...

Youtube...FoodHeavenShow (two black girls healthy eating/cooking) and MokoBrownVegan (vegan mom)

Chronicles of Harriet is a good blog if you are into afropunk, afrofuturism, and generally black representation in sci-fi and fantasy genre but with respect to our history
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:39am
I stopped following hair and style blogs with the exception of Nishamonae because she has good techniques and tips... Most of the style and hair channels don't fit my personal style. I don't wear platform heels and 22,26,28 extensions... Its just not a look I want to copy.

There are lots of other great people on youtube. Just search your interests. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there are outlets for every kind of genre imaginable. if you seek it out, you'll find it. 

Yup. I'm interested in all sorts of things that aren't very popular but I just seek them out myself, and I've found great stuff that way.

And if you can't find it, make it yourself. Though that's easier said than done. There's a blog I really want to start but I guess I'm scared or something...I don't know.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:20am
I like MySoKoAdventure's yt videos about her experiences in Korea. It's really interesting.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:41am
BHM won't let me be great with posting today.

But yeah. She didn't hit up Google before writing that post because we're out there.

Also travelnoire.com. On my phone so can't make it clickable but an acquaintance from my university started that website with the sole purpose of helping Blacks travel more and within your means. She posts tips, deals on flights, stay, etc.

Edited by callmeDEva - Jul 01 2014 at 7:44am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:04am
ALIAS.....IS CHONUNMIGOOKSARAM still  teaching in Korea? i was shocked when i watched one of her videos and she said she was black( well part black)...she is beautiful..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 01 2014 at 4:05am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:31am
A black cooking channel? Divascancook
Fitness  HangTightwMarC
All things Kpop ChoNunMigookSaram

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:19am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Off the top of my head...
Food channelss: Iheartrecipes; divascancook
Lifestyle/business/minimalism: happyblackwoman
Blogs: Minimalist Beauty (natural hair/body, minimalism, thrifting); Joy the Baker (food)
Instagram: travelnoire

I wish I can thank you twice. thanks maysay
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:11am
Off the top of my head...
Food channelss: Iheartrecipes; divascancook
Lifestyle/business/minimalism: happyblackwoman
Blogs: Minimalist Beauty (natural hair/body, minimalism, thrifting); Joy the Baker (food)
Instagram: travelnoire

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 12:03am
Can yall drop some links please

Do I just type into youtube "black cooking channel" or "black gardening channel" ? Help a girl out...Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>