Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I saw a celeb today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I saw a celeb today
    Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 8:44am
I saw Kenya Moore at the Dollar Tree on Cobb Pkwy ( Atlanta ) on yesterday while purchasing balloons . She's really pretty and friendly!

Edited by spencer4hire - Jul 04 2014 at 8:44am
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:39pm
I saw DMX at Rhy Playland and his shirt was dirty
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 3:32pm
I met my BAEEEEE J. Cole after one of his concerts on some bird-ish! lmao I really wanted a picture and ended up having a conversation with him because he knew one of bosses/profs and usually calls into the class to talk about music but didn't last semester. He's awesome sauce.

I met Vanessa Williams (Miss America), Blair Underwood, and Keke Palmer one day at the White House. I ain't even notice Keke sitting right next to me until someone mentioned it. Vanessa was kinda standoffish, Keke talked too much, and Blair needed some chapstick.

I've also met other people who aren't celebrities, but are still cool like Congressman John Lewis and Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Toure (funny fella), Judy Smith (I LOVE HER TO PIECES!), Les Twins after the Beyonce concert, Patricia Hill Collins, and Julian Bond.

My life will be made once I meet Kerry Washington, Beyonce, and Michelle Obama.

Edited by dijah.love - Jun 28 2014 at 3:34pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 2:16pm
I met YouTuber Makeupd0ll today when I took her class at a costume/makeup store. Very sweet, beautiful girl, seemed kind of shy.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:58pm
Sklar Brothers at the Airport
Celeb Basketball Tournament: B2K, Kevin Hart..and cannot remember anyone else.
Lightskinned black guy from.real world. With blonde hair. Came to my high school when i was in the 10th grade, we had a converstion about life and other stuff. Real chill. Cant remember his name. I have a whole autograph page just missing.

Edited by Lonisha87 - Jun 28 2014 at 12:59pm
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Live in LA and have seen countless celebs. Spent my late teen years in the valley (suburb outside of LA) and a lot of people live here. From what I've learned 95% of them aren't right in the head... I use to live with an aspiring actress and she was so odd. I think because of the audition process and all the rejection, she had the needed to feel like everyone wanted her... She also was the most over dramatic person I've ever met. If we went somewhere it was if other women didn't exist, she would never awknowledge other women and would be all over every man. They are all weird as hell. Trust me 

As an ex aspiring actress, I resemble your remarks!
I guess you are 100% right, about them/us being odd, we are insecure, and melodramatic for sure. I never was comfortable with men tho, I was hip to the casting couch bs very early in the game.

But I did laugh, because I know some nutty ass people!

I saw Matthew McConnaughy, however that ish is spelled, with his mother in the store, and that mf is bald bald bald! I was like damn dude, put on some hurr. . .    He was sweet tho, let me go in front of him cause I had 2 items and she had like, 2 baskets.

I think all the pretty people from all over move to LA from their small towns... They realize that their are a lot of other pretty people here and start getting insecure. To top it off I really believe all the auditions they go on and people are telling you that your not good enough. It starts messing with you. My room mate hates on other pretty women, its annoying and so obvious. I'm over LA and can't wait to get away from all these superficial crazies.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:40am
Saw Usher shopping at Solstice (sunglasses spot). He's short lol. 

Saw Kimora Lee stop by my high school to pick up her niece Angela Simmons. 

Saw Joe Jackson shopping for housewares. 

Robert Cavali. Shopping at my store and tried to hit me with the "do you know who I am" speech. Naw nicca I don't...can I see your ID for this unsigned credit card sir?

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 10:35am
I saw Cee-lo at Southlake Mall...his daughter was shopping in 5-7-9.
I met the guy from House Party...Play...don't know his real name in Atlanta
Young Jeezy was at Phipps Plaza
Met Antoine Walker (basketball player that was engaged to Evelyn) at my sister's graduation. Her and his brother used to go to the same school.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:16am
^^^^Please don't quote or if you do, delete my username!! Just in case Embarrassed 

Edited by iluvmihair - Jun 28 2014 at 9:13am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:15am
I forgot! I see a lot of celebs at the hotel I work at! I've seen:

Dave Chapelle - super cool and nice, black card, smelling like ganja lol

Charlie Murphy - surprisingly not very nice. not that he was mean, just wasn't taking pics with fans, but had his manager telling people instead of himself and it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way

The white scraggly looking guy who was the lead male in the Whitney Cummings show. Feel free to add his name if you know it or feel like googling.

This old -or possibly- current NFL player. I'm bad with sports people's names unless it's the top top guys. He didn't tip and had us running around to a market about an hour away to get him this special organic grassfed beef, smh. I wanna say his name was Darnel, but I googled "Chargers Darnel" and nothing came up.

Fazion Love- kept calling me Lisa Sleepy. I have no idea why. He is huge, but we all knew that. What we didn't know is I was trying to put a wristband on him for our event we were having and it just BARELY made it LOL

DL Hughley- Was really really nice. I can tell he wanted to hug me when he first saw me (I know it sounds perverted, but it wasn't in that way, I cant really explain it. Like, he seemed happy to see a sister) He would keekee it up with me everytime he saw me. He did hug me the second night of his stay, a side hug, and I said to myself "I knew he wanted to hug me!"LOL Anyway, I haz a sad with all the recent controversial stuff he has said about black women Cry

Adam Devine- From Workaholics. I think I saw him with Brittney Snow and a host of other white folk lol. They looked high as heck.

Suge Knight- Not mean to staff, but a drunk person accidentally kept knocking on his door (Idk if it was an honest mistake or not after the first time) and he called us and told us to get him before he does. Security was not quick enough... Ouch Another time, he yelled from down the hall for someone to hold the elevator.(you obviously have to shout slightly from down the hall). The white guy said "You mean, please?" So by the time they got to the lobby, they're arguing. Whitey finds out he's Suge and says "I don't feel safe here anymore" (meanwhile u felt safe getting in his face before you knew who he was) and gets the manager. Management has to move him to another hotel and has to ban Suge. I was livid. White tears won that round, smh. I know Suge could've said please or just waited for the next elevator, so he was wrong, but I didn't like how whitey played up his "big scary black man" thing, it pissed me off, especially when he didn't seem scared before.
Also, he has a light skin short chick that is Censored crazy. Like, crazy crazy. I can't even.

I have more. I'll be back later. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>