Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Power on Starz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power on Starz
    Posted: 12 hours 37 minutes ago at 5:23pm
Damn!

The pace has really picked up

I don't feel bad for Ghost at all, but i like the way they flipped the dynamic between him and Angela.
I hated the way Tommy got his ass handed to him.
I'm too sensitive to all of the violence, as usual, and now can only watch this show in the day.

Sponsored Links

qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 10:48pm
The last two episodes were fire. I knew it would get better. Tommy and holly last scene together was phenomenal! The acting was on point. I can't wait for them to take tasha out of the bitter scorned ex wife role. It really doesn't suit her but man I feel her pain. He looked her straight in the face and told another woman he loved her. Ouch! I cried when ghost broke up with angela. Not because I like either one of them. I'm glad to see the unraveling twists and turns but that acting tho!!!!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 10:44am
But yeah. I felt that cry from Angie too.

But I gotta keep a close eye on tommy. Killing holly is slowly going to unravel him at the seams. I know he's never liked Angela but I feel like since his gf is gone it makes him even more angry to see ghost prioritizing Angela still. Maybe even because the reason he killed holly in the first place was for ghost, and here ghost is still thinking about her ass. It was creepy seeing how adamant he was in ghost killing Angela, when in reality that's not going to solve the problem. Serbian dude wants them dealing again, that's it
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 10:41am
Ds I almost jumped off my couch. Like really negro?!! What was the point in that. It was so calculated and cold. Like she doesn't have ANY reason to feel as bitter as she does. Especially since she's still holding you down with your criminal sh*t at that very moment. And you gon turn back around JUST to look her in her face and tell another woman you love her.

I was even upset that he used Tariq as the reason to drop Angie. When he just sat in that hotel room and blew Tasha off when she was trying to make him see how it was affecting the kids. He don't really care. Everything is about his own convenience. I hope this season brings him to his knees eventually.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 9:43am
i was hoping theyd get it in at least one last time

but i think now that hes going back it will be on soon

but that scene with angie crying though .. i was like damn... even the dead felt that wail
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 9:40am
^Tasha will hold sh!t down regardless. Texting the next woman to keep a closed lid on things.   

When Ghost said I love you to Angela while looking Tasha dead in the face, I was like this nucca should have gotten shot in the chest for that ish. lucky she didn't cut his throat while he was sleeping. Dude even had the nerve to think he was going to sleep in the same bed with her....like really?   He is a coldhearted person. I hope she never goes back to him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2016 at 2:19am
tasha and angie texting

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2016 at 3:53am
well well well...
Episode 6 took an interesting turn
Finally we know who the security guard is! I had a feeling,
but i couldn't remember his name nor nationality
and i wasn't trying to go back to last season to find out

sh*t just got real
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2016 at 1:43am
I wasn't surprised he killed her.

He is an angry coke head with heavily suspicious mommy issues. He seemed abusive towards her anyway.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2016 at 11:12pm
I hated Holly, but i hate that Tommy was the who killed her. It's not redeemable of his character IMO.
I know he's a loose cannon and all, but this is the love of his warped life.

Great acting this episode all around.

Angela is still a ho and Ghost is still a fck boi

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
  Share Topic