Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Power on Starz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power on Starz
    Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 3:01pm
Where's the link to that then?
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 2:17pm
False alarm.

Cry

The LHH and BBW leakes were right though. Joselyn and Mimi phucked. Joselyn's performance was surprisingly good.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 1:54pm
Lank?
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 1:53pm
The first episode of the new season has leaked.

Watching now!

Some gay dude leaking BBW, LHH (already have seen finale), and a bunch of other shows
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2015 at 4:41pm
angela punk b!tch arse aint capping nobody 
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2015 at 2:59pm
At the end, I thought Angela was going to cap Ghost ass when he got in the bed....LOL!!! It was just a weird feeling.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2015 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I'm still hoping Tommy and Tasha get together.

Naw! I don't ever see that happening unless their ratings get so bad and they need something shocking.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2015 at 10:24am
I'm still hoping Tommy and Tasha get together.
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2015 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I'm re-watching the season finale, Angela is one selfish, delusional bi$ch. She almost got disbarred because of the illegal crap she was doing. She used her relationship with Ghost to advance her career. He saved her azz. I dislike her a lot.

Ghost is delusional as well. So next season everyone is going to be after Ghost and Angela.

Giiiiirrrlll! I can't stand angelas ass. She ruined Gregs career. Fugg her career. If it was to be ruined, it was own fault but why tf would you throw Greg under the bus to give dope dealing ass ghost an out? You know ghost.... the same type of person you despise, like tommy. Ish dont make no damn sense. And it really didn't matter no damn way cuz her boss works for lobos anyways. After she was thrown off the task force, Greg came to the rescue and because of him, she was able to get back in good and rejoin the task force. He went out on a limb for you and you ruin him to save you and ghost. Greg coming hard for that ass.

Damn I'm too emotionally vested in this show. I like tommy. I think he's cute. My taste in men is weird. I hope he kills ghost and Greg offs angela.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2015 at 6:42pm
I'm re-watching the season finale, Angela is one selfish, delusional bi$ch. She almost got disbarred because of the illegal crap she was doing. She used her relationship with Ghost to advance her career. He saved her azz. I dislike her a lot.

Ghost is delusional as well. So next season everyone is going to be after Ghost and Angela.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>
  Share Topic