Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Power on Starz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power on Starz
    Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:35am
its a fake...50 is a savvy businessman, he wouldnt let that go especially after the ratings have been climbing.

Starz Cancels ‘Power Second Season After 50 Cent Pulls Out due to Tour’ Article a Hoax from Satire Site Cream Bmp

An article saying the Starz TV channel canceled the second season of “Power,” which features and was produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, is nothing more than a hoax.

The bogus article was posted on Cream Bmp Daily, a self-described “satire” website.

It says: “Stars announced they will be cancelling the second season of hit show ‘Power’ until further notice due to creator and star 50 Cent pulling out due to an upcoming G-Unit reunion tour.

It also includes bogus quotes from Omari Hardwick and 50 Cent.

A disclaimer says the stories published on the site aren’t real and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

“CreamBmp.com Written by comedian CREAM. This website is comprised of satire and parody of current news and urban culture. For entertainment purposes only,” the disclaimer reads.

“All reports and other information on this page may or may not be 100% accurate. It’s not news, it’s entertainment. All other comments are my personal opinion, but try not to take [it] seriously and come at me with that … because I will and do sue,” it also says.

The fake “Power” article was being heavily shared on Facebook and other social media sites on Monday, with thousands of “likes.”

According to Zap2it.com, “Power” had “strong viewership among White and African-American viewers – both male and female audiences (18-49)” in its first season.”

“With new episode weekend viewership growing throughout the season, “Power” is averaging about 4 million viewers per episode across all platforms including STARZ linear, STARZ ON DEMAND and STARZ PLAY,” it added.

Sponsored Links

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:28am
I saw this....but I'm 99% sure that it's fake....
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 11:24am
Power season 2 Cancelled??

omari-hardwick-getty-638-370
NEW YORK — “TV money is cool, but making money off three n**gas is cooler” Said 50 Cent after breaking the news during a radio interview about joining his G-Unit partners on the road. Stars announced they will be cancelling the second season of hit show ‘Power’ until further notice due to creator and star 50 Cent pulling out due to an upcoming G-Unit reunion tour. “I’m not surprised seeing that Loyalty has never been one of his strong points” Said Omari Hardwick after hearing the news that 50 Cent was leaving the show. “He doesn’t talk to his own son why would I expect him to be loyal to me?” With an official replacement in place Starz had no other choice, but to cancel the show after 50 Cent wouldn’t sign off on letting the show continue without him.

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/stars-cancels-power-2nd-season-50-cent-pulls-due-upcoming-tour/#.U-ouJiEoGUg.twitter

Edited by HunnyB - Aug 13 2014 at 11:25am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:44am
I've been meaning to catch it but haven't. I know its now over Does anyone know if its on on Demand on Fios. i can binge watch this weekend.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:49am
this show is so annoying. All of the character flaws just aggravate me. 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:32am
Holly talmbout partners bitttccchhhhhhhhhhh Tasha shoulda capped yo ass over them earrings

That hit woman is the fuggin worst why she still employed bish stay missin the target

Tommy tommy tommmmyyyyyyyy lawd havmercy yo mouth stay open geese keep some things to yourself
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 2:31pm
this show rubs me the wrong way. I dont really like the casting. 
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:21am
It did seem that way, there were only 8 episodes
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:53am
im on episode 3...how many are there? seems like the show just started and it's already the finale
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:52am

@femme

Edited by afrokock - Aug 04 2014 at 10:52am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair