Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Would you be interested?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [100.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Amateur Wig Making Group (UK)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amateur Wig Making Group (UK)
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:42pm
as for caps, they came from Rapunzel hair shop (i think ???)
 i bought the ones with a stretch panel from ear to ear.... 
this was not my source i bought on alibaba i think but really it makes not much difference i think as long as the base stitching doesnt fall apart or the lace is too stiff but i think they are all pretty much the same i just looked for the best price  mine looks like this... i ordered china post on all items i am in no hurry to pay 30usd or near for some cheap stuff

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/722511105_1/Chinese-Factory-human-hair-font-b-wig-b-font-making-font-b-cap-b-font-Hot.jpg

Sponsored Links

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:35pm
hey 

Thanks, well you see i am struggling to find a supplier that i can trust right now for bulk hair or my latest wigs, as you can see form my posts i am in a little bit of a quandary as to who to choose..... Confused

with no one to really talk it through with other than a few helpful overseas BHM members i am finding it frustrating.... viewed enough YT vids to last me a lifetime...

I am happy to share who i got my stuff from, not precious that way, i use a ventilating needle i purchased 3 sizes see here  for the holder. I heard people are doing the crochet method... not ready for that yet.... http://www.cos2b.com/product_image/hairxtools/2130_needle_korean/2138_wig_needle_1-001.jpg

my supplier was.....Qian craft kits and her name was sandy Hu but i think other vendors have deals on .. this was last year below is a newwer listing more reviews
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Professional-Bronze-Lace-Wig-Ventilating-Holder-and-Needle-make-or-repair-your-own-lace-wig-easy/884691486.html

I also use this block from this supplier, I have a big head so they had one that was pretty much my measurements http://www.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale-canvas-block-head-hair-extension-weft-wig-display-style-styling-manequin-head-cork-inside-hair/473869449.html

Really good quality, the block has with stood a lot with no issues no rips in seams or anything. very sturdy and feels weighty had it for over a year now i think.

HTH :)

QueenthatIAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:09pm
Clap So glad you can start......Do you not want to purchase hair from the same supplier?  If it were me I would stick with Chinese Virgin Hair (it's more durable).  If not I will pm you some suggestions....I love the idea of the caps...you have to email me your supplier or I will check ali express..What needles are you using?  Thumbs Up.Keep me posted!!!!
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by QueenthatIAM QueenthatIAM wrote:

Originally posted by london london wrote:

One person has enquired but yet to reply, I am just waiting for my full lace caps and choosing a hair vendor then I am ventilating for my life lol.

Even if only 1 person wants to meet up I'm alright with that 😁

Wow...see I didn't even know you can purchase lace caps....You are going to do GREAT!!!  I've practiced on some weft hair I have here and I am using an embroidery needle first.  But I think it's time for me to purchase the proper needle.  

Thanks for the encouragement!!!! 

Woohoo my caps arrived today, i think i paid around 27usd for 2 including shipping each by china postal service ( slooooooooooow mail)

They sent one wrong, sent me a u part glueless lace front Grrr not what i wnated but hey i let them know so maybe they will send me the correct one.

I still have not decided on which vendor to approach for decent quality bulk hair..... any advice welcome... my eyes hurt from all the reviews and names that sound the same....

If there is anything i can do to encourage or support let me know :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:22am

One person has enquired but yet to reply, I am just waiting for my full lace caps and choosing a hair vendor then I am ventilating for my life lol.

Wow...see I didn't even know you can purchase lace caps....You are going to do GREAT!!!  I've practiced on some weft hair I have here and I am using an embroidery needle first.  But I think it's time for me to purchase the proper needle.  

Thanks for the encouragement!!!! 
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:43am
BUMP
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:44pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:40pm

ConfusedWacko 

Ignore the spammers hun ...

Keep in touch let me know how you get on setting one up...appears you may get some in here after all 😀

I know the spammers have a lot of time on their hands right....

I will let you know...how about you...have yours started up as yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenthatIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:38pm
Yes ~ me too ~ I have some of the equipment.  You are in the Dallas area right?
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:55pm

ConfusedWacko 

Ignore the spammers hun ...

Keep in touch let me know how you get on setting one up...appears you may get some in here after all 😀
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic