Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

For the women 30+ who are single and dating...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>

Bootiful Cream

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For the women 30+ who are single and dating...
    Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:12am
watching anal in PICS always makes my body tense up
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im gonna try anal one day. 
i feel like i might like it. 

i gave it many years of thought, and decided on no. i like the area...stimualted. But no entry. i cant get past the thought of doodoo. BlehDead
An enema, preferably the mineral oil one, is all you need to clear that out.EmbarrassedWink

elaborate please 

how are you out here fcuking people in the ass and don't know about this?

you really do have a sh*tty dick

there's so much anal conversation going on these days...

but DeadDeadDeadDead at this...so you just sliding it in 2-3 hours after dinner without a single fck given?
The new wave of Taboo I guess.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:52am

lol

he tries to have anal sex with every woman he meets so he can assert his dominance over them

I cut him no slack lol
LOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:51am
Back to the topicWink

I feel times have changed. People were such in a rush to get married and have kids.  Nowadays, many people are waiting to settle down in their late 30s early 40s. I think it gives you time to grow, see the world, financial stability and established in your career.  I know plenty of women who just got married and/or are having babies. And for women, although the older you get the chances of conception decreases, there IS still a greater chance of getting pregnant in your early 40s as oppose to mid to late 40s.  Personally, I jumped on that band-wagon wanting to have my kids before I hit 30 along with everyone else.  But I wish I had waited.  But then again, I didn't want to be a senior citizen tryna run after their azz.Sleepy or my child pushing me in a wheelchair at their graduation.LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:27am
That's just nasty

If you're planning on doing the butt you need to give a heads up

So she can do that less roughage diet .. Enema etcetera
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:24am

i gave it many years of thought, and decided on no. i like the area...stimualted. But no entry. i cant get past the thought of doodoo. BlehDead
An enema, preferably the mineral oil one, is all you need to clear that out.EmbarrassedWink

elaborate please 

there's so much anal conversation going on these days...

but DeadDeadDeadDead at this...so you just sliding it in 2-3 hours after dinner without a single fck given?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:56am

elaborate please 

Shocked  LOL, I just think he was just curious.  Cut him some slack SLLOLWink
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:55am

Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  

well...bathing daily is a necessity though (for most people...i think?). I can however see how one may forget to do an enema...LOL

All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink

'Zus chriiiist

LOLLOLLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 4:07pm

Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  

well...bathing daily is a necessity though (for most people...i think?). I can however see how one may forget to do an enema...LOL

All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink

'Zus chriiiist

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 17 2014 at 4:07pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:59pm

The mineral oil enamas are used to evacuate and lubricate the anal passages.  Yes, people do "prepare" if they know it's going "DOWN" that evening.LOL  Makes penetration much easier than astroglide.Wink

generally they do? i mean if you know its definitely going to happen, i can see how you would prepare...but like people for whom its a regular occurrence, do they really bother to do enemas every single time?...and what about the times where a person doesnt know its gonna happen and it does, in the heat of the moment....?

sorry, i just...LOL
Well I'm not sure about that.  Anal shouldn't be something you do ALL the time.  You still want to maintain that sphincter muscle. So if you know it's not "clean" in there then ya know.  Just like preparing for vaginal.  All I know is that I would be embarrassed if we did anal and he pull out and his dack smells and is full of sh*t. Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic