Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keep Your Fingers and Opinions Out of Blue Ivy’s
    Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

love these pics

Source: IG

Love these too
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:00pm
She needs to Reverse that petition, for her own hair!!

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Jun 20 2014 at 2:01pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

How much undiscovered forehead is under that hair piece tho.

i hatechu LOLLOLLOL
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:12pm
They're reaching though. They had to go dig through the cartoon crates to find a non factor ass character that she resembles. Confused LOL Oh and she looks ok here.

Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Cover this girl Lord ...

Beyhive seriously gonna come for her :(

They already are

I hope she remains strong through this ordeal. If Jay can take leg drops from Solange then Jasmine can take the stings from the beehive along with a 2 step ahohogee treatment, with some garlic pill supplements and some coconut oil from Trader Joes. May god bless her damaged hair and what the beehive is about to unleash. Be brave Jasmine

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Jun 20 2014 at 1:13pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:10pm
seriously she shouldn't have misused change.org like that

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

That girl looks like sofamous

Yeah she kind of does.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:03pm
How much undiscovered forehead is under that hair piece tho.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:02pm
That girl looks like sofamous
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:58pm
I agree it was light weight and she is cute but I often wonder why these die hard Bey fans are so passionate and ride so hard for her. Bey didn't finish the fifth grade and she's a robot. I don't care about the condition of Blue Bonnets hair because that's her child, but as a mom who has a daughter if my hair is up to par so should my daughters.
I don't sing and dance or kick people out of groups but my babies hair is always combed. She can shoot a video kissing her babies hand but offset she just lets the babies hair just kick it? Bey is weird. She can sing, dance, put partitions up but can't comb hair. Da fuk.I digress. Those Bey stans need to relax and find a cause like donating to the Childrens Aid Society. Riding hard for an artist who could give two sh*ts about their tweets. They need to idolize a book. I eat Kale because Bey eats it. It makes me regular
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

They didn't do much damage with that pic..She looks pretty to me.  A bit unusual but pretty.
agree
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
  Share Topic