FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Help Me Decide!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Me Decide!!!
    Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:35pm
I have AT&T.  I'm not sure how much my bill is a month, but I seldom have problems with my service. 

I've stuck with AT&T because I'm grandfathered in (I still have unlimited text and internet - no paying per usage).  I think that's ridiculous, but I believe that all companies do it.
Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Sprint is good where I live.
I can use up to 11 gbs of data cause I stream movies at work.
I need that unlimited.

Sprint is full of $hit. I've had the same unlimited data plan with them for my wireless aircard since 2008 and now that I want to upgrade my aircard since it's so old they're telling me that their new aircards are no longer compatible with my unlimited data plan. Sprint can suck it. I refuse to give up my unlimited data plan!Angry
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:17am
I don't think Tmobile does contracts at all anymore
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:56pm
I want to go with ATT because my building at work is wired by them. My Verizon service wont work unless I'm by a window or outside. All of my coworkers with ATT can get service just fine.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I need that unlimited.

Yep, it's location because I had no problems with Sprint until I moved.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:08pm
I need that unlimited.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:05pm
I hate to know so many of us have issue with sprint but I'm glad I'm not alone.
I really hate them and need to make a change.

We live near mountains and I have bad service at home so I called Sprint and they said a new tower will be in my area next month, That was in January. They lied. SMH
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Walmart Talk plan with all the new phones .
Net 10 if you can spend 40 minutes repeating you question to a woman in India  .

I can't stand ATT /Sprint mafia mentality . I need to switch . I want the new samsung . Hubby told me to join the one in the ARRP commerical . I only use the phone for business/work  . I am not a senior citizen .Cry

Check HSN /QVC . The popular companes like sprint offer better deals . HSN can sell 200 plans in 3 minutes . You have 2 hours left to order any phone on QVC for 5 easy payments . I need to stop watching .

LOLLOL

I'm off to look.Stern Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:47pm
Walmart Talk plan with all the new phones .
Net 10 if you can spend 40 minutes repeating you question to a woman in India  .

I can't stand ATT /Sprint mafia mentality . I need to switch . I want the new samsung . Hubby told me to join the one in the ARRP commerical . I only use the phone for business/work  . I am not a senior citizen .Cry

Check HSN /QVC . The popular companes like sprint offer better deals . HSN can sell 200 plans in 3 minutes . You have 2 hours left to order any phone on QVC for 5 easy payments . I need to stop watching .

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:12pm
Go to Verizon.

The LG G3 is the next big boy in phones but it won't be released until summer.
It's a beauty
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic