Perfect Hair Collection

WOW Just WOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW Just WOW
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:58am
i should go back to the facebook page and under WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND BOX....I should put something in there pertaining to his remark...i am friends with some folks there at the job..not call out his name...but something...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Wth? Olney ain't been all white since...sheesh I dunno. And back then they were up there showing their cracker asses just among themselves so he can have several seats.

Oh and I'd side eye him everyday. LOL

trust me...i want to give him more than a side eye....but i have to keep cool, calm, and collected..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

smiles don't really mean any thing at work

you are at your place of employment....even if the are racist they should know how to not act racist at work

true, but like i said i would've never imagined this coming from him....but they r nothng but wolves in sheep clothing i see now..as i posted before thinking back now he must be the one always watching these black guys on 3rd shift at work and reporting on them...he has a problem with black guys, then he has a problem with me...
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I was gonna say to screenshot it for later, just in case he try to come at you some type of way at work. You know how he REALLY feels about black people. He'll show out sooner or later. Of course then try to flip it on you. So have your resources ready. 

trust me this info will be saved under lock and key...he works in security and he must be the one always reporting on the black guys there if they aren't doing their work...

he should of had his page private but obviously it isn't....

This is my point! Racism is a syndrome of the simple-minded. PERIOD POINT BLANK. Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I was gonna say to screenshot it for later, just in case he try to come at you some type of way at work. You know how he REALLY feels about black people. He'll show out sooner or later. Of course then try to flip it on you. So have your resources ready. 

trust me this info will be saved under lock and key...he works in security and he must be the one always reporting on the black guys there if they aren't doing their work...

he should of had his page private but obviously it isn't....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Just in case, I want you to screenshot his comment and keep that copy stored.

I recommend you stay far away from him and keep contact to a bare and cordial minimum. Don't invite any talks or friendship.

If he ever asks why the change, maybe you can tell him and if he denies, you've got your proof. If you don't tell him, that's fine too.

But you stay far away from that guy. He will never recognize your humanity no matter how nicely he paints himself.

thanks Midna... this is so Shocked  i am still in shock...what else is going thru his mind of black people? or any other minority that is..
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:29am
Wth? Olney ain't been all white since...sheesh I dunno. And back then they were up there showing their cracker asses just among themselves so he can have several seats.

Oh and I'd side eye him everyday. LOL

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Jun 09 2014 at 10:29am
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:07am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:07am

smiles don't really mean any thing at work

you are at your place of employment....even if the are racist they should know how to not act racist at work
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:58am
I would screenshot it and email the employer but I wouldn't say sh*t or act differently. I expect this out of white people so then im never surprised when they do and say racist sh*t.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>