BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

new Spice vid...baxiiiide (NSFW) Diane cum yah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new Spice vid...baxiiiide (NSFW) Diane cum yah
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:10pm
She didnt what Mizz? Im confused. Are you talking about where i typed, [Afro, note she doesn't say 1) Beenie man 2) Mr Vegas 3) Sean PaulLOLLOLLOLLOL alkaline's only in there for the tattoo line]?
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

The song, meh she should have dropped in some titles of her songs like no jim screechie, she'd have a fluffy and a slim girl ish , take them to her ramping shop etc etc like that to bolster her point that shes versatile. 

it cant beat SKIN OUT MI PUM PUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup ! these girls ain't dancing properly. Look on those one drops and muscle wines?DeadDead they shaking it good but their execution of the actual dances needs some clean up. only that chick in the middle. that one in the high waist on our leftOuch

Afro, note she doesn't say 1) Beenie man 2) Mr Vegas 3) Sean PaulLOLLOLLOLLOL alkaline's only in there for the tattoo line

YardG i met WF the other day and she showed me her vaggie!!!!!!!!!!! Lord that Kenny rogerssssssssss

Brja she's always greasy for true, i wonder if her/the makeup artist doesn't walk with oil blotting sheets? She was a devotion leader LOLOLS 

May she didn't cus Vybz Kartel controversies? 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 7:07pm
I see.Geek
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:45pm
Mixer! ole turbit-head (as you like to say)!!!!!!

Let em try again to boom is to bounce. You can bom a ball, you can boom on a penis, you can boom by yourself while dancing, you may also boom fists (fist bump,) -but it would mean "knock fists" rather than "bounce fists"

Skin out = to open . more commonly your vagina or your legs. Now you can open your vagina with your fingers or your partner can do it, you are showing the pink "the skin" OR you can just open your legs wide, where all your vagina is on display, your partner has better access to it. Also it can mean "peel" in some sense.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:34pm

WF, i did that like i didnt have school to head to. I went to class late still finished my practical before the other time wastersShocked

LOL, a weak!LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:31pm

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

thank you Diane(35).....now i understand....i like some of the...how would u say...not slang but different meanings for words...

i learnt something new today...

GYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL its BHM and interpreting ish for ppl in random thoughts that made me realise many patois words have no real meaning or a myriad of meanings depending on the entire context. That song was easy, explaining "skin out" and "boom" to Mixer was hard

You're welcome i tried to keep in the rhyme pattern as best i could.

WF, i did that like i didnt have school to head to. I went to class late still finished my practical before the other time wastersShocked
I still don't know what this is.Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:30pm
IM not talking sales, i was surprised she was still opened (i think it was last year) then i saw her having a blow out sale and said welp it was a decent little run. Bout 3 weeks ago she was still open.

SPILL IT brja!!!!!!!!

In other related news D'Angel closed her store earlier this year. Now that store had some niccceeee pieces one of a kind back in the day (before everybody get internet, visa and CC) and every young girl with a money man start open "boutique" *rolls eyes*. Big uo ounty for the help with the store and the truck. Angel is Bounty one love!

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:22pm
*coughs*
'tresting......
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:18pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Not a fan of her choice of fashion but I like her music. Just bought a couple of songs. Caters to my "slack" side LOL.

Kerys and come to think she owns a clothes store. Shi cyan dress...and the clothes in the store reflects her styleOuch..bad business

Ive seen her at the store a few times shes always pleasant and polite. She sells "hot girl" wear. Spice dresses for her craft, she's a dancehall artist she reflects that. 
U need to check her sales...I shall say nooooooo more...cause I know a little too much

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 09 2014 at 2:24pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:14pm
I could not understand a single word that was said but I like spice. the twerking was awesome!! she is so ratchet I love it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic