Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WTF? He Must Finish 98 Yr Prison Sentence!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

WTF? He Must Finish 98 Yr Prison Sentence!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 303087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF? He Must Finish 98 Yr Prison Sentence!
    Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:57am
im confused about how he was sent back...who found the error in the documents?  seems unjust since the point of prison is rehabilitation, which he proved upon release.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 08 2014 at 2:58am
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 15 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 20364
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:42am
Beautiful family...sad they have to go through this.
Back to Top
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 19 2011
Location: California
Status: Offline
Points: 15705
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 2:27am
I thought they were paroling inmates early due to overcrowding

This punishment far outweighs the crime.

Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 277091
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:25pm
I couldn't marry an excon
Back to Top
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 04 2010
Location: California
Status: Offline
Points: 32782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 2:50pm
Wow, this is so horrible
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 90589
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:39pm
Ugh so much injustice in the world.


Back to Top
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 15084
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:36pm
Welcome to united states where 10 percent of the nation is run by despots while the other 90 percent allows them to. Take back your country!
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 87335
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:25pm
Sad. smh. kinda 
reminds me of Stephen Fray got 84 years for supposedly "hijacking" a plane, in which no one was hurt, and although it was proven that he was suffering from depression and was mentally unstable at the time.

Yet murderers are walking. 


Edited by Wildfire - Jun 07 2014 at 12:26pm
Back to Top
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2009
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 5837
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:04pm
I feel sorry for the family. Poor wife.
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 212651
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:23am
theyre such a nice looking family… 

id be heartbroken to have my freedom sooner than i thought.. start a new life.. then have it yanked from me because of incompetent fools… 

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down