Perfect Hair Collection

Vent: Leave out is flying with the wind, lolll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vent: Leave out is flying with the wind, lolll
    Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by BaayyyyBay BaayyyyBay wrote:

If your natural hair is trained i think coarse yaki is a great option

Bay, I do not know this reference. 
What does "If your natural hair is trained..." mean?
TIA!

Edited by ragincajin - Jun 12 2014 at 11:01am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OP try lace closures 1st then step up into silk closures. I have on a silk closure now. Also I don't care about the crunch crunch happening in the front. I REFUSE to use heat EVER. You just gonna have to take me as I am ruts and all.LOL

Texture used is EP salon relaxed bob wig. I got this in the M2M section from another member. This hair is the BOMB. You see where the lace starts about 1 inch from my hairline? I used a dot of got2be gel and pressed it down with a comb. This is a 5x5 Silk Closure there is 1/4 inch of lace in the front. The lace on this closure is cut really really close to the silk.

Man Suga....you've got me JEALOUS over here.LOLLOL
I'm using my off day to bake and look at hair.
Then here you come looking just fab!!!
When are you gonna do a hair update? 
I need to investigate the hair you mentioned.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 8:56am
OP try lace closures 1st then step up into silk closures. I have on a silk closure now. Also I don't care about the crunch crunch happening in the front. I REFUSE to use heat EVER. You just gonna have to take me as I am ruts and all.LOL

Texture used is EP salon relaxed bob wig. I got this in the M2M section from another member. This hair is the BOMB. You see where the lace starts about 1 inch from my hairline? I used a dot of got2be gel and pressed it down with a comb. This is a 5x5 Silk Closure there is 1/4 inch of lace in the front. The lace on this closure is cut really really close to the silk.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 12 2014 at 9:12am
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:46pm
Closures can be intimidating, definitely, but I have found that silk closures will make your weave experience a dream. They require very little tweaking to look natural. They're going to cost almost double that of lace but they will be worth every penny and last you longer. All it took was having to fight with the grids on a lace closure and embarrassment over the paranoia of them showing to let me know that they were NOT for me. I don't even think twice about that or worry when I am wearing a silk closure. Just give it a try, I bet you will never want to fool with leave out again! 
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:57pm
Thanks girlie^^  I'm gonna just take the plunge and try it...good or bad, I'll come with the review next week. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 7:05pm
OP, just make sure you've got the right forehead for closures.
If you've got a small forehead, you'll end up looking like you have a turtle on your head.
And that....will not be fun.
Good luck to you.
BaayyyyBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaayyyyBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:23pm
If your natural hair is trained i think coarse yaki is a great option
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:32am
Is Coarse Yaki hair easy to manage? I was thinking about what the earlier poster mentioned about finding a texture that blends with mine....I saw some coarse yaki on Kinky Curly Yaki IG and I'm thinking that might allow me to do a natural leave out part if I choose not to get a closure. A little pricey though, but the styling options are nice.  Decisions, decisions....
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:54am
I'm on the same boat too girl. I've had my go-around with closures and every single one I've had balded.
I even got one from PerfectLocks which was expensive and balded terribly.
jordansshoescheap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordansshoescheap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:58am
Getting The Right Advice For You Before Purchasing Your Spring Shoes.Shoes created for the comfort and protection of our feet has been in the market for over thousands of centuries. However, people tend to get dissatisfied hence, the never-ending search for the right shoes happen for a reason. This is why during the spring, it is best, to buy your spring shoes to accompany you with your planned activities for the rest of the months to come. In this regard, you have to know a thing or two about how to choose the right spring http://www.superbshox.com/nice-nike-shox-r6-mens-white-red-p-380.html  shoes for your feet. Yes, it is just important as it is so that you will not be making any regrets after purchasing the goods. In this article, you will get to read more about the basics of spring shoes, how the designs affect the shape and dimension of your feet etc. There is no harm in equipping yourself with the right ideas before moving any further.  Most people just buy footwear base on designs and colors. There are certain factors that you have to consider before you http://www.superbshox.com/mens-nike-shox-c-2.html buy yourself one. Here are some suggestions that might be of good use to you when the right time comes.  

Know your weight. It is important that you have a good sense of your actual weight since you feet carry the whole weight of your body. Most people have disregard this factor and buy footwear right there and then. In order to know what type of frame used in spring shoes that meets the exact design you are seeking for is that you have to know first your weight. If you are lean  and http://www.superbshox.com light then, your spring shoes will only be using a lighter frame and thinner sole for that matter. It is a fact that you buy spring shoes as part of your running outfit.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic