Extensions Plus

On average, Hair+Install How much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Thehairrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thehairrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On average, Hair+Install How much?
    Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 9:08am
Check out TheHairRock
It has all the hair products in cheapest price and plus it's on sale!
thehairrock.com

Sponsored Links

pinknikkij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinknikkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2016 at 8:22pm
I'm building a stash (have wavy and curly covered, now for straight relaxed etc.) but I've never spent more than $350 on hair
Installs are $125 for me here in Central Fl
sbraxton13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbraxton13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2015 at 12:17pm

hello everyone, i am interested in getting a full sew in... i plan to get it cut into a bob, i want to be able to wear it curly or straight. i was hoping i could get some feedback on where i should order i want something affordable that does not start to look dry and stiff after some time. I am also afraid to buy something that is defected (ive seen some articles about bugs) My goal is to wear it for a month at the least. This would be my first weave ever!!!!! Please help
Lily whenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily whenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2015 at 1:49am
http://www.ewigsau.com/ 

you could check this online shop. i think they are cost-efficient. if you contact customer service, you will get coupons. 
Lady.Leader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady.Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 4:38pm
I had to correct a stylist real quick when she tried to braid me down without a wash & condition. It would be different if I was paying 50-60 but I was paying $190 not including hair. I think that is so unprofessional when they try to skip the part where they take care of your natural hair. 
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 9:23am
hair- I have a healthy stash, if I buy its less than $300 for the most expensive.

Install-  anywhere from $150-250, depending on who I use.  I'm learning to do my own.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2015 at 1:43pm
The most I have ever spent on hair is $110. The person that does my hair charges $50 for the install. I refuse to spend 100 or more just to get hair put in my head.
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 2:15pm
Install $150-300

Hair. I don't buy much hair. My stash is cool. But when I do. I never spend no more than $250 and that's always more than 10oz!!

Edited by PerfectBlending - May 05 2015 at 2:55pm
butterfield8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfield8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by honey* honey* wrote:

Stern Smile @ these install prices

I agree I can't even fathom paying someone $400 for an install and then providing the hair on top of that.
butterfield8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfield8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 12:28pm

I started doing my own install.  I had a lady in my area (North Carolina) charge me $125 for a install and it was not done to my satisfaction.  I was very upset cause I still had to pay this broad.  I said 'no more' after  that.  I'm going to learn how to do my own install.  I know some people are paying $200+ for a install, but I expect good work regardless of the cost.  So I had to take matters in my own hands.    

I also did not want anybody braiding my hair tight, and sewing the weave in too tight, so I definitely needed to start doing my own weave to avoid all that.  I've been suffering with a little bit of hormonal hair loss so I don't need traction alopecia on top of that.  I'm wearing a weave to cover the loss while I wait for my hair to regrow so I don't need the weave causing additional problems.

I take the time to wash and deep condition beforehand and then do a hot oil treatment with naturals oils I mix myself before I have my son's girlfriend, do the braid pattern for my sew-in.

I take my time with my sew-in and treat my own natural hair very gently.  I also created my own 'top piece'.   I cut a weaving net to the top circumference of my head,  I sew the wefts to the net (with my sewing machine) as well as my closure, that way the top of my weave is flawless because I complete that section on a foam head.  Then I set the 'top piece' on my braid and sew it down,  it works out nicely. 

I also started coloring my weave hair and basically learning how to do all this stuff on my own.  Youtube has been an amazing 'how to' resource through this process.  

Now I don't have to wait on anybody to schedule me in to do my hair, I can get my hair done when I need it done.

Edited by butterfield8 - May 05 2015 at 1:39pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic