FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"New Blacks" stay fuccin up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "New Blacks" stay fuccin up
    Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah, i just reread what i wrote.  i dont think i did, imma stand by it.

You know what you did. If you have to resort to cheap shots to get some hand claps then I ain't gon take it from you. But if two people can come out and say they got what I was saying even though BHM never did like me I think I made my point. It's called irony.

i dont think what i said was a cheap shot and its pretty inline with how i think but i will admit this: if someone else had said it, i probably would have ignored it.  you can be mad at me for what i said and im perfectly fine with that but dont ever think that i say anything to you for applause.  you think i dont know that there are people who dont like you, of course i know that.  when have i ever cared?
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:06pm

You know what you did. If you have to resort to cheap shots to get some hand claps then I ain't gon take it from you. But if two people can come out and say they got what I was saying even though BHM never did like me I think I made my point. It's called irony.

I've been taking up for black people this whole thread. Anyway, I'm sure you'll say what you want to say.

Anyone can see what I meant and I said it from jump. They were upset a partially black man had on their Native American headdress. If someone is determined to take my obvious usage of a literary device and twist it to make it look like something it's not then who am I to stop them?

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jun 08 2014 at 1:17pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:02pm

I know you understand sarcasm, but I see you only apply it selectively.

i'd agree with that.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:58pm

Summary ? I am too old to fight , but please never call me the N word . I despise young white & black people that use it like toothpaste . People like my GD lost his life for calling out a white man in the 60's . The fools hung my grandfather from his own tree . I have the pictures . Cry

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:54pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:51pm

But apparently my whole point in that post was just to call black people niccas and not to reaffirm how we're not valued in this society like I've been doing this whole thread. Ermm But I ain't gon shade their shining moment.

any point being made comes to a crashing halt when i see that word.

That sounds like a personal problem and is no reason to intentionally misrepresent my position.

it is a personal problem thats why i said "i".  but did i misrepresent you position...let me go see
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:49pm

But apparently my whole point in that post was just to call black people niccas and not to reaffirm how we're not valued in this society like I've been doing this whole thread. Ermm But I ain't gon shade their shining moment.

That sounds like a personal problem and is no reason to intentionally misrepresent my position.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:42pm

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:37pm

Edited by liesnalibis - Jun 08 2014 at 12:37pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:35pm
Alias, i know and i agree but you know im not giving history lessons.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic