Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet Sweet Pea
    Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:57pm
I thought the hairstyle was cutei might try it

Eta.. i saw a video where she explains that the spray bottle is something used just to keep her still while doing her hair. The lil girl likes to spray it in her mouth. I still dont like the comb in the mouth tho

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 03 2014 at 2:11pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:55pm
She makes my ovaries hurt... I saw the most adorable little girl over the weekend, she was adopted.. The yt mom had so much sunscreen on her that she had a grey ghostly look... I wanted her soo bad..Cry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:38pm
it's odd that she has so many views because white people never do anything with their hair.  the only time i see hair styled in the manner she's showing is on Latin soaps.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:13pm
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:00pm
Her hair looks more put together than Blue Ivy's little ass- so theres a win for sweet pea j/k. Although, that's a lot of title- "corner flip under?" I let out a soft chuckle on that. The mom needs a black neighbor to send sweet peas cute self to, to get that head seen about! I just wanted to morph into the video and become a jar equipped with a goody brush, some blue magic, a can of beads, and some tin foil!

I swear I honored the say something nice while typing that out! I 'clare I did!

Edited by Qualified - Jun 03 2014 at 1:00pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:45pm
Oh yall had me thinking these were their real name.
I'm not too concerned how she fixes her hair a long as it's cared for and she tries.

My mama was terrible at doing our hair... and in came the relaxer.

Edited by jonesable - Jun 03 2014 at 12:48pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:17pm
All her daughters look exactly like her... they must have the dad's personality..
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:26am
^It was a spray bottle w/water
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:24am
yall sure thats a windex bottle???..i thought it was a spray bottle with maybe water in it that she sometimes use for her hair
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:53am
My only issue was the baby sucking on the spray bottle and comb. When she put the pointy end in her mouth i literally gasped. Otherwise meh...that little girl is absolutely beautiful

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 03 2014 at 10:53am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic