BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can a baby wear a bikini?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can a baby wear a bikini?
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol @ look in the direction.

We had a thread before and it was decided (LOL) that 40 was too old for a bikini.
I break rules tho

lolol i remember a thread with ___ celeb and her kids ____celeb was in a Skimpy swimsuit with her bum out and glamroack said supm like "if y'all think that's risque, you should see me on vacation!"

Love her^^^^

I saw many ppl on the beach today in bikinis with huge bellies, soft bellies, stretchmarks even 2 ladies in the 400+ range in swimsuits (one-pieces) no one garnered a second look (ok 1 of the 400+ had some horrible tattoosDead

ETA I also wondered if the baby one pieces couldnt have the snaps to facilitate diaper changes?
      there was the loveliest litlt girl in a one piece with stripes and a little ruffleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 01 2014 at 7:24pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:14pm
Im not concerned with pedophiles looking, they do that regardless.

I was at the beach today and i saw a 7 year old girl with a triangle top bikini little skirt bottom Not cute at all, all her tummy out and legs, swimsuit was ill fitting too. However i saw some maybe 13/14-15/16 years olds and never batted an eye. Then I wondered at what age / body development would i allow my child to wear a two-piece?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Two piece with ruffles on  baby....sure.....bikini? NO

Yes the ruffle bottoms! I didn't know they had these new fangled itsy bitsy string bottoms for babies

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 6:42pm
What kind of company would make baby g strings? That's wicked
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

A g-string, ms India?? What? What race?

Yes sweetie at kalahari resorts ohio location . Nothing is off limits . White parents that look around the age of 30 . My 8 year old ask me why lol. I was in shock . Poor baby .Cry
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:15pm
A g-string, ms India?? What? What race?

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:14pm
A cut off age? Naw. A cut off weight? Yeah
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would be afraid my baby would eat the beads at that age . My daughter wears the 2 piece like the one with the twins . I wear the bead type somtimes with a sheer cover . I like the 2 piece skirt types also . I think the strings and beads make the suit look wrong awkward/ adult like on a baby . I saw a baby at a resort waterpark wearing a g string . SMH .

I'm SMH with you.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:57pm
Damn, are we really over thinking this???

When my girls were babies I was more consern with sunscreen than a bathing suit. Most times they'd be at the beach wearing just the bathing suit bottoms and I didn't think anything of it but after reading this thread…
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:55pm
i think it is wonder… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>