BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Light color + developer turned hair red :/

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Light color + developer turned hair red :/
    Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by honey* honey* wrote:

I've been using Clairol liquicolor permanente for a couple years now. I tried to color some extra hair i had around, but instead of it turning a light brown, it turned red. Anybody know what this is about, or how to correct it?

What color was your hair Was it previously colored with something else? What shade of color and type of developer did you use?  
Sponsored Links

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 6:54am
Maybe because you had some hair dye still remain in on your hair, same thing happen to me but worser so I had to go to a hair colorist and they solved the problem. Basically they removed any remaining color from my hair with color remover or something like that.
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:51am
I've been using Clairol liquicolor permanente for a couple years now. I tried to color some extra hair i had around, but instead of it turning a light brown, it turned red. Anybody know what this is about, or how to correct it?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic