Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Who are your long hair crushes?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are your long hair crushes?
    Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:44am

Sponsored Links

juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:00pm
OMG. That lady with the floor length hair! If I even had hair that long, it would shrink up to my butt. :/ Lol.

I want hip length hair...I'm only at SL/APL, I just found out that my hair has not been retaining length rather than growing slowly.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by virginremywholesale virginremywholesale wrote:

bye felicia..(?)Stern Smile
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:37am
Thanks so much!  I love her story and how corn rowed sew ins protected her hair using Scurl spray and allowed it to reach belly button length in six years. Thanks so much, I subscribed to her     

I also love that she did her twist out above on STRETCHED hair to minimize friction breakage from the hair being too tight. This goes hand in hand w my promotion of stretching natural hair w plates and banding.                                                                                                                                     
MemoirsofKee         seems to stretch her hair and leave her hair untouched in protective styles and she is tbl too!    I subscribed to her too.  I think we are on to something here! Stretch  your hair, put it up to  protect it and leave it alone!       

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 12 2014 at 12:19pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:27am
This chick as well.
She seems to only wear protective styles.
Her hair's a good length, but not incredibly long.
I don't think she has has a length check video so not sure how long her hair is.
Never mind, her length is at the end of the video.

Edited by AmberColour - Jun 12 2014 at 9:47am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:10am
My baddd. 
Her Youtube name is xoDVF
Here:
Hair shown at 2:45
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 7:40am
Hi Amber, can you check that please. I looked up DVF on youtube and found only Diane von Furstenbergs page listed as DVF on youtube!! Please girl dont mess up like that. I want to see her page.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 12 2014 at 7:43am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 11:47pm
Her name is DVF on Youtube.
Dark-skinned beauty with lovely coily long hair. : )
She grew her hair out with weaves.Star
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 1:26am
omg, I have been trying to find out what prettywitty77 uses to make her hair grow... and I am shocked that she uses castor oil. Is that her secret? Castor oil? I like her easy moisturizing spray.

5 star thread!!!!!

oh, and my long hair inspiration would be the girl from MABH, her hair is pretty and long:

18 months after she started her hair growth routine

eva92watson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eva92watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:18am
Lovely hair! I wish I could have those long strands but unfortunately, I recently had a haircut that and it hurts to see long strands that people have.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic