Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

New Platinumwigs.com, 16" kinky curly lf

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Platinumwigs.com, 16" kinky curly lf
    Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:15am
sold.
Sponsored Links

_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:03pm
Hello all.

Short version:
-vendor: platinumwigs.com
-origin: indian
-cap construction: lace front, with wefts in the back.
-texture: I ordered an "afro kinky curly" but this is kinky curly at best
-length: 16"
-paypal only, asking  $130 shipped priority IF PURCHASED BY 10AM eastern standard time, and more after. I am putting it on ebay and I want to recoup my fees.
-pictures here & below:

Long version: 
On 5/16 I ordered the jill in 16" from platinumwigs.com, http://platinumwigs.com/jill-afro-curl-remy-lace-front-wig. I purchased this wig once before from a member of the board, and it was EVERYTHING! It was big, afro, and in a good length. Exactly what I wanted, so I tried to order one myself and it was a fail. This unit is pretty, but not at all what I need to blend with my 4b/4c hair. Platinum wigs only has a 7 day return policy. Well thanks to the 3 day weekend, I will miss that time frame so I cant return it to them. I want to purchase a real afro kinky curly from a different vendor. I am going on vacation for the holiday so I would like to get this sold & shipped by 10 tomorrow (Saturday 5/24) morning so I am offering it cheaper than what I paid. after 10am tomorrow, the price will increase. Easiest/fastest way to contact me is via email, nerdii.glam@gmail.com. First person to provide paypal info will get the item. Thanks guys!

Description from the site:

Jill – As shown #1B (off black) 16 inches

Jill is not just a wig, but a lifestyle. For the woman who wants to keep her natural look without a lot of fuss, the Afro Curl is designed for you. This 100% Authentic Indian Remy Human Hair has beautiful long afro curls that will surely turn heads. As with all of our units, Jill can be ordered in various cap types and colors to give you versatility with styling. Keep this unit moisturized to maintain its luscious appeal.

• 100% Authentic Indian Remy Human Hair
  • Adjustable straps and wig combs included (excludes Full Lace)
  • Freestyle ventilation
  • Baby hair included
  • Natural hairline
  • Medium density (110%)
  • Double knots
  • Medium brown lace
  • Swiss lace
  • Product is handmade. Colors and style may vary slightly 

On to the pictures...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair