Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PSA: Getting Your Toe Game Right This Summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSA: Getting Your Toe Game Right This Summer
    Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

<span style="font-size: 12px;">I like seeing my hands and feet done, that's why I keep them up all year</span><div style="font-size: 12px;">
We should have a nails of the week thread

We used to in the makeup section
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 7:35pm
I like seeing my hands and feet done, that's why I keep them up all year

We should have a nails of the week thread
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 6:17pm
I keep my toes done...I go to yoga and instructors touch your feet sometime to correct your form...that and I live w/a man....
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:51pm
I get a pedi once or twice a mth depends how i feel and if i dont get pedi at nail salon i will buff and polish myself. My hubby also goes atleast once a mth or he does it himself. I have that purple pumice thing that i always keep in the shower along with foot exfoliator, i like my feet soft.

Edited by mzsophisticated - May 23 2014 at 5:52pm
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:45pm
I keep my feet nice, but I don't keep them painted all year long. That's too much for me especially when I barely shave my legs. I do slather on shea butter all the time though, cause rough lookin skin is nathy.

If someone has a problem with my toes not being painted, they can either pay for them to be done or stfu. Tongue

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:37pm
^^
S, I agree.
and I'd be surprised if hub even noticed (weirdoLOL).

But I love it.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:36pm
I get pedis year round but don't see why any man or woman is concerned with my upkeep
If they're not up keeping me
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:38pm
I get pedicures once a month simply because I like the stress relief that comes with it.

Eff what a man or anybody else gotta say about my toes.

Getting a pedicure during the winter just sounds weird to me. So I do other things to relax then.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

If a woman is waiting until summer to get her feet done...that should be a major red flag. Mani and pedi's are a part of a woman's general up keep that is not done seasonally. 

I know MANY women who "hibernate" during the colder months and let their feet go Cry Undone feet are definitely a red flag imo. Maybe the female equivalent is a man with dirty shoes?

I honestly don't really look a man's shoes..i do look at this finger nails though. I can't do dirty finger nails. 
...but I also can't do a man getting a manicure. I will never go with man to the nail salon to get his and hers' manis and pedi's. 

awww I try to get my dh to go with me all the time and he refuses. Everyone can use some pampering. The only men who have gone with me/are interested in going with me are gay. But idk why that is. Everyone wears sandals & sometimes I need Maria to work out the kinks....a calf massage is everything the way I workout.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:08pm
Not the same color but I do coordinate the colors
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair