Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [38.46%]
16 [61.54%]
You can not vote in this poll

ONYC Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Zolmbiegurlgamer1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zolmbiegurlgamer1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ONYC Hair Reviews
    Posted: Mar 04 2015 at 3:07am
I love my Onyc curly addiction 3 b these curls are delicious!![URL= ][/URL][URL= ][/URL]
Sponsored Links

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2015 at 2:07am
Sorry for the very late response. This message along with many of my others went to spam and stayed there.

This hair is lovely, however it is the type that you seal several times. I did not have any issues until my 3rd wear. I am a person who seals several times on each side. I also will reseal the ends extra for support. The seal should be reapplied after each wear. I did not do this, hence the issues after my third wear. I would take it out a seal with HE 101. That is what I used and liked. I also found a product which works well with the frizz. I used the Paul Mitchell No Frizz Skinny Serum. I cannot say if it will work on all kinky curly hair, however it worked very well for ONYC. I also would take a brush to the very ends and coil them with my fingers. It make out for some very pretty looks.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2015 at 6:58pm
Okay so I have installed the mongolian curly and I love the curl formation on this weave, but booooooyyyyyy does this weave shed. I sealed the 16 but not the 18 and that 18 is shedding like none other. The hair itself is nice I have to say, but that shedding really turns me off. 

Hey I have a 14in that Im selling. I bought 14, 16 and 18 thinking that id use all three in my head. No way. THe hair is too poofy for all three so I only installed 16 and 18. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2015 at 6:16pm
Bump
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 10:35am
Sn2bphd how is the shedding on that hair? Did you have to seal the wefts ?
sophie_joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie_joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 2:03am
@smanthajohnson..Onyc hair reviews for uk orders.....try some UK hair forums instead like forum.sofeminine.co.uk, www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk
Abbyliciouz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Abbyliciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 2:13pm
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy ONYc mongolian 3B addiction curl if you hate TANGLING WEAVES! smh.. I did an in depth review on youtube but I wish I didn't buy this hair... Over priced BS.

I bought 14" and 16"...with $45 US shipping AND tax..came to about a little over 500 dollars I think.. I'm annoyed lol..

heres my review.  http://youtu.be/pjj9u0r4r_o

Did any of you have these types of problems?

------------------------
My youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8Be38cDN3dxKh5KfRLuEQ

Edited by Abbyliciouz - Oct 24 2014 at 2:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

That was 2 bundles of 18" 3b-3c with a small closure.
oh wow. It looks lovely but for 18 it looks short and i was hoping to have it longer. I think ill have to order 20 and 22
margaret_hardy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote margaret_hardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 12:58am
Important questions to ask when selecting extensions:
  • What are the extensions made from -- are they synthetic or 100%-natural human hair? (Human hair is more expensive than synthetic counterparts.)
  • How will the extensions be applied and removed?
  • Can you choose from a variety of weights?
simonelee99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote simonelee99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 1:05am
Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic