9 [37.50%]
15 [62.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

ONYC Hair Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ONYC Hair Reviews
    Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 10:35am
Sn2bphd how is the shedding on that hair? Did you have to seal the wefts ?
Sponsored Links

sophie_joseph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie_joseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 2:03am
@smanthajohnson..Onyc hair reviews for uk orders.....try some UK hair forums instead like forum.sofeminine.co.uk, www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk
Abbyliciouz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Abbyliciouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 2:13pm
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy ONYc mongolian 3B addiction curl if you hate TANGLING WEAVES! smh.. I did an in depth review on youtube but I wish I didn't buy this hair... Over priced BS.

I bought 14" and 16"...with $45 US shipping AND tax..came to about a little over 500 dollars I think.. I'm annoyed lol..

heres my review.  http://youtu.be/pjj9u0r4r_o

Did any of you have these types of problems?

------------------------
My youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8Be38cDN3dxKh5KfRLuEQ

Edited by Abbyliciouz - Oct 24 2014 at 2:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

That was 2 bundles of 18" 3b-3c with a small closure.
oh wow. It looks lovely but for 18 it looks short and i was hoping to have it longer. I think ill have to order 20 and 22
margaret_hardy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote margaret_hardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 12:58am
Important questions to ask when selecting extensions:
  • What are the extensions made from -- are they synthetic or 100%-natural human hair? (Human hair is more expensive than synthetic counterparts.)
  • How will the extensions be applied and removed?
  • Can you choose from a variety of weights?
simonelee99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote simonelee99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2014 at 1:05am
Thumbs Up
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 8:52pm
That was 2 bundles of 18" 3b-3c with a small closure.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 7:50pm
Sn2bd how many bundles and what inch is that hair?
smanthajohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smanthajohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 12:40am
Is there anybody here who has ever bought ONYC's Hair in United Kingdom (UK)...I guess they have started selling there as well...

Any review on this?

Edited by smanthajohnson - Oct 14 2014 at 12:43am
INEEDAIVvendor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote INEEDAIVvendor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 8:06pm
I purchased ONYC Mongolian Lite Relaxed Straight back in 2012 and I was so freaking mad! The hair was nothing like what I saw from a youtuber who shall remain nameless but she does a ton of hair reviews. I actually been stalking BHM before purchasing the hair and said why not give it a try. Needless to say that was the first and last time I ever ordered anything from them. The hair was nothing like a Said Mongolian, it was dry also it was how shall I say a person who has coarse hair gets a relaxer type of hair. Now I did some research on Mongolians Peruvians and Brazilians and that hair I had looked nothing like what I bought. If you purchase hair from any website or what have you make sure you do your research first.It will save a lot of time and money that doesn't need to be wasted. Also ONYC customer service was great just not the hair I ordered. I hope someone had a better experience than me who isn't being sent free hair to review and gassing people up.I took the hair out and its still in the nice black baggies they give you and I haven't looked back lol

Edited by INEEDAIVvendor - Oct 02 2014 at 8:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>