Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

EMPIRE: Taraji and Terence H together again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 64>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EMPIRE: Taraji and Terence H together again
    Posted: 3 hours 44 minutes ago at 11:16am
boring boring boring
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 28 minutes ago at 10:32am

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 36 minutes ago at 10:24am
yall seen that real black love when whatsherface was shaving lucious ?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 58 minutes ago at 9:02am
Cry
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

apparently she is a real artist and so is hakeem Dead..her sound reminds me of rihanna in her music of the sun days...the dude who plays jamal his music isnt so bad 

CryCry Certainly you jest!

NewDiva you hit the nail on the head. Bunkie had a gambling problem right? and a huge outstanding debt right (that was his motivation to shakedown Mr Lyon). even if he was given the cash he would still be gambling and the cycle would rinse then repeat.

Im happier with Tasha this week, there is no reason for her to chew her gum like that or behaving like a buffoon. 

How did Hakeem not now his dad was going to take the titan concert passes? Why cant we see more of Naomi and less of teyana?

i was wondering when Cookie was going to try to work on her relationship with Hakeem.

Anika does have redeeming qualities, shes good at her job and doesnt say a thing about the family dynamics plus she shaved him in a sexy nightgown.LOL

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 48 minutes ago at 8:12am
who is Anika? is that the wife? She is lame but that is I guess how she is supposed to be IDK- her long torso throws me off LOL! Then sometimes she is trying to talk "hood" then she doesn't just stick with one!
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 52 minutes ago at 8:08am
I have a problem with how they are presenting Anika's character..can't she have at least two redeemable qualities?  I know we're supposed to root for Cookie and all but damn..give Anika/Not Quite Halle some sort of break lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 52 minutes ago at 8:08am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

#team cookie! How long before we find out that Lucious gave Cookie up to keep his own weak arse out of prison?
I thought this was already known- He is a snake and seems like he would kill her too if it came down to it now that is some COLD $hit she needs to get wise I'd like to see her role get some power
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 56 minutes ago at 8:04am
#team cookie! How long before we find out that Lucious gave Cookie up to keep his own weak arse out of prison?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 8 minutes ago at 7:52am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Cookie need to get a new assistant.  How the fucc you that young and don't know what "going viral" means?  How the fucc you don't know anything?  No shade but it's like you got Fantasia for an assistant.

I thought she was helping a partner from jail like giving her a break- I think that role she is playing is extra hurtful yeah its "coon level" even the way they got her walking they need to find some way to redeem her and cookie for that matter, The New wife seems like she is trying it with her speech it comes off forced at times
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 15 minutes ago at 7:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

they're real artists?  but they wack tho.
They are real? I can't believe that- the Chris B wanna be, the only one that is alright is the cute Gay bro Sissy btw is that his stage name? Yeah the show would really elevate if they had actual artist Cameo on the show like they do on glee even if they show cased New label mates or unsigned talent that would be awesome!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 64>