Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EMPIRE: Taraji and Terence H together again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 227>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EMPIRE: Taraji and Terence H together again
    Posted: May 19 2016 at 8:38pm
I think Anika set this whole situation up.
1. No one knows for sure about her being questioned
2. She attempts to jump over betraying Luscious? She hates him
3. She's served at the wedding by a random waiter? She could have paid that person.
4. She marries Luscious w/o any problems?

Again she's devious....I think this was her plan
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 3:42pm
I really hope Rhonda didn't die. At least Luscious said he knew Boo Boo Kitty pushed her and I hope Andre starts to realize. Idk how they could NOT trust Rhonda (family) over an outsider who ended up pregnant. Smh.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 5:13am
Yeah, you wobble and get tired just from walking while that far along pregnant.

Aint NO WAY she'd have the energy after that little scuffle to shove her over. She woulda been tapped out. Plus Rhonda could have easily kneed/kicked her in the belly. 

The only reason it would be harder to shove boo boo kitty over is because of the added weight, and Rhonda is smaller...maybe, but the ledge isn't short so it's honestly a stretch for both scenarios.

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 19 2016 at 5:17am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 12:30am
I'm sick of Cookie.  My boy been laughing at me these past few weeks.  I'm just done with her.  She's annoying me.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 12:28am
You're not the only one. But i'm done with this show. Too much foolishness. Lol
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2016 at 11:43pm
Am I the last negro standing? I shouldn't even admit that I watch this show lol. In real life I say I do it to support black actors. But really it's because I have a hard time letting go of a show that I was a day one viewer of. That's how true blood squeezed the last two seasons out of me: (
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2016 at 11:14pm
I can NOT won't NOT take another sh*tty season of this show. I quit.

************Spoiler alert***********

If Rhonda is dead, I quit. Boo boo kitty shouldn't have been able to throw Rhonda over. Pregnancy makes u wobbly as . This witch can not live after pushing Rhonda down the stairs and killing her baby. Unless luscious turns into lord Ramsey or King Joffrey, I cannot with his Anika boo boo kitty marriage while pregnant with his sons baby.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 10:48pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL on Dish Nation KrackHead said funny how Kelly Rowland went from darkskin to light skin(meaning her character in the nursing home)...LOLLOLLOL...Leslie Ugg.ams

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 21 2016 at 10:48pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

1) so what's the deal with Lola? Why is thirsty snatching strands of that baby's hair and putting it n a zip lock bag? Clearly for DNA, but I thought they already had a DNA test done?

2) soooooooo Lucious Mom is still alive?

3) are we certain that it was actually boo boo kitty that was wearing the red bottoms and pushed Rhonda down the stairs?

Poor Andre I am just waiting for him to snap and kill everybody!

I think so, cause she wants all the attention of being the first to bring a grandchild into the Empire Lyons family...the first Heir....what status...I can't think of anyone else who could do it...
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 6:01pm
1) so what's the deal with Lola? Why is thirsty snatching strands of that baby's hair and putting it n a zip lock bag? Clearly for DNA, but I thought they already had a DNA test done?

2) soooooooo Lucious Mom is still alive?

3) are we certain that it was actually boo boo kitty that was wearing the red bottoms and pushed Rhonda down the stairs?

Poor Andre I am just waiting for him to snap and kill everybody!

Edited by Gods Child - Apr 21 2016 at 6:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 227>
  Share Topic