Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What year did you get your first cell phone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What year did you get your first cell phone?
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

My first was 1999 it was a prepaid phone from primeco which verizon brought out...i paid $40 a mth for 100 mins unlmtd nights/wknds..damn they were getting over

Ain't it funny how minutes don't mean shyt no more, yet they give you unlimited minutes trying to make you feel special
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:32pm
Summer of 2007(junior year of hs) I believe that's when the Iphone debuted, they really stood out and if you had one you were the shyt. I got a prepaid flip phone. You could imagine how salty I was
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:06pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:22pm
2002 for my 13th bday

been paying my bill for a year now and it sucks smh

jr.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 7:18pm
2003 virgin mobile prepaid...months later I got a NOkia phone on a Sprint plan.
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 6:53pm

This was my second phone..

Nextel. chirp chirp.. lol

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:52pm
When I was 15 or 16 when I got a crappy Kyocera but loved it.
Then I got a slick RAZR and thought I was killing me. Either 05 or 06
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:51pm
I remember my first flip phone was that startak i thought i was the ish..then in 2003 i got the first motorola camera phone the one that the camera detached and had a keychain
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:49pm
My first was 1999 it was a prepaid phone from primeco which verizon brought out...i paid $40 a mth for 100 mins unlmtd nights/wknds..damn they were getting over
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my momma just got an iphone...she was like I have to speak "American" so Suri can understand meLOL
same here. my mom went from a 2007 flip phone to a iphone recently. she thought since she was upgrading, she would get the iphone free

she was ready to raise hell at the AT&T store, i had to go up there and smooth everything out lol. she took the iphone class at Apple and now she's a pro.

there's a class? I'm gonna sign her up.  She was like "I texted you by talking to Suri yesteday!"LOL
yea they have a class at the apple store. my mom was doing the speech text too. a week after she got her phone she was blowing my inbox up lol.  she's like a teen on her phone all the time now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic