FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Split End Problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Split End Problem
    Posted: 9 hours 37 minutes ago at 8:23pm
Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb or you can use your fingers but do it slowly.
Sponsored Links

mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 9:30am
You can get rid of split ends by cutting it off. No therapies have been proven yet to cure split ends but keratin therapy helps strengthen hair cuticle.
xiaonvren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaonvren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2014 at 6:00am
when youre in a place that you can love your hair youll be able to make better (clearer) decisions about it

Edited by xiaonvren - Dec 23 2014 at 6:00am
SarahEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 2:21am
Well yes, it’s really irritating when someone have bad split hair problem, before going for the solution tips its better to know the reasons for hair split problem. Hair Split problem occurs due to the dry hairs, excessive hair wash and giving them the harmful chemicals, excessive use of the hair products such as strengthening iron and hair dryer etc, not properly taking care of the hairs as well as weather may also be the cause of hair split problem .

So its turn for the solution tips. First and for most tip is that care care and care, your hairs ask for the care, the more care you give to your hair they will be shine accordingly.  Moisturise your hair properly, do oiling of your hairs with the best that it suits to them. Go for the natural/herbal products rather using chemical included products. By herbal products  it means use of Hena, Amla Oil, coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil etc. Go for home remedies such as egg yolk once in a week, do apply yogurt for minimum 2 hours for really having a good shine. Most importantly have a balanced diet and see the magic. 

CoolHairCare

Edited by SarahEmma - Oct 28 2014 at 2:22am
BloomGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BloomGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 7:22am
I had a similar problem after deciding to go natural. Even now completely natural, I use tons of heat on my fro because I can't get enough of the stretched style!!! I knew what most forums were saying I shouldn't do and they were right, ...So I did something not many people attempt to do. I looked into why they split. The answer is in lack of moisture. So what's the best moisturizer for hair?  The answer is and always will be water, water, WATER! drink it! soak in it! and steam with it. 

A great tip for keeping ends silky is to use ionic hair stylers/blowdryers that actually help trap the water in your strands. And to always use a product with oil for your strands, best after wetting. the water will try to roll down the tips but the oil will block a lot of it from dripping, so your hair can keep the moisture. I do have a product that I sell AND USE for this called Blossom Beauty Pomade on my website, but you can use any product of your choice and achieve the same results with these methods!!! I hope I helped Thumbs Up

Edited by BloomGirl - Oct 24 2014 at 7:23am
erinlk01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinlk01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2014 at 4:22pm
Pro Naturals Hair Repair System. Seriously amazing stuff and works on all hair types. If you google "pro naturals hair repair reviews" you can see a ton of reviews on it :D
MimiS808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MimiS808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 11:50pm
I found a video on Hair Trimming and Dusting. This girl has come a long way in her hair journey.

http://youtu.be/5vVbH1JWE9s
erinlk01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinlk01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 11:52am
Check out Pro Naturals hair care, perhaps it would help with your split ends as it helped with my damaged hair from daily heat styling. Good luck!
bohomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:44pm
I apologize but I do not understand what you mean when you say the hair will stick out of the braids. Can you give me an example? i understand that my roots will be a bit thicker than my ends but I don't see that as an issue in making my ends split.

Thank you.
missmwende View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmwende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 7:23pm
if you have two inches of new growth your real hair will probably stick outside the braids if you wear braiding extensions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic