Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

WowAfricanHair...anyone tried it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WowAfricanHair...anyone tried it
    Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by MsShaunie MsShaunie wrote:

I just made my first purchase today and I'm crossing my fingers.  I probably would have not gone through with the purchase had I known they were a CV.  Wish I had done just a bit more research before purchasing.  I see they have their own website and are also selling on Aliexpress.  Aye yi yi...Confused

Chile when the UPS man knocks DO NOT ANSWER, then let it sit and never pick it up. Then GET A REFUND.
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The only way Im taking hair company suggestions now is .....

I need a copy of your receipt
a newspaper of you holding the newspaper with date you get the hair
a video of you opening the door smiling at the UPS man
A video with newspaper with date after 30, & 60 days review with a sew in ( that wig stuff is lies)
3 non up to thangs members have to vouch for you
Fingerprint & last four ssn
Report card
Voters registration

THANK YOU!
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 2:28pm
Don't do it GA. It's a bunch of poo. Never again. You can believe Patricia with 2 posts or me lol
PATRICIA.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PATRICIA.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2014 at 12:44am
Well that African hair model is looking very unique indeed and I've not used it yet!! Thanks for letting know. Price of that hair wig seems very decent as well. I'm looking forward to utilize one. Cheers.
miagardiner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miagardiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2014 at 10:27am
I have a list of all types of hairs here you can check everyone and choose according to your choice. 
Have a look may be this will work for you ladies
http://wigsbycc.com - http://wigsbycc.com/
Rebecca0730 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca0730 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2014 at 1:42am
Their price is very good. I'm in love with my  milan curl hair from wowafrican. I originally order 12,14,16 with the sewing cap. Since, the 16 inches was sold that, they politely give me an 18 inches. And every thing turned out find. I'm in love with the hair, and how soft it is. Plus, .....I've co washed and the curls are still beautiful. hope this will help.
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2014 at 9:07am
i was gonna try the milan curl, but now IDK
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 10:46am
I have bought from these people before. Worst hair I've ever had. It smelt synthetic & I should have returned it then. Tangled after 2 weeks. Dried out like crazy and looked like a nest on my head. Ended up cutting it short just to make it last until next style. It looked ok when wet but as soon as it dried it went back to being hay. It looked so good for the first 2weeks though. Sniff it when you get it and return if it smells like synthetic hair. The smell was very strong so you'll know!
MsShaunie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsShaunie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 2:41pm
I just made my first purchase today and I'm crossing my fingers.  I probably would have not gone through with the purchase had I known they were a CV.  Wish I had done just a bit more research before purchasing.  I see they have their own website and are also selling on Aliexpress.  Aye yi yi...Confused
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2014 at 6:37pm
wheres the akc or kc
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>