Perfect Hair Collection

Retail stores closing their doors

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retail stores closing their doors
    Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:15pm
I'm actually surprised that Jacob was able to remain in business for so long. Their heyday was really back in the 90s. Their clothes was way over price for the quality.

Newdiva, Jacob is a Canadian retailer that sells European inspired fashion targeted toward young professional women, it was really popular in the 90s, because in Canada, we didn't have anything like it. But now we have H&M, Zara, Mexx, Topshop, Vera Moda etc. Why would people buy fake European Clothing when now they can get the real thing and for cheaper.

Another store that need to closed down is Le Chateau, those stores are perpetually empty
Sponsored Links

melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I've never heard of it here but u betta go in there and get u some "outta bidness" clearance stuff.

Lol yes of course I will.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:14pm
I've never heard of it here but u betta go in there and get u some "outta bidness" clearance stuff.
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:55pm
I was watching the news a few days ago and one of my favorite retailers, Jacob, announced that they are filing for bankruptcy and will be closing all of its 92 stores. I'm really disappointed I love their clothes so much , very stylish and classy and they made all their clothes in Canada . I was really looking forward to buying clothes there for the summer. I wanted to know if there are a lot of stores in the U.S that are filing for bankruptcy and closing their doors. It sucks because I don't know where i'm going to shop now . I don't like the clothes at walmart or forever 21, their too cheap looking and poor quality.

Edited by melly - May 10 2014 at 3:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style