Perfect Hair Collection

Rob Ford: I'm the most racist guy around

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rob Ford: I'm the most racist guy around
    Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:52pm
Lolllll

That fug face is def. racism's mascot LOL
Sponsored Links

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Hey, he saves tax payers money sooo......

He hasn't though. People are actually paying more in taxes and fees.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 6:08pm
Hey, he saves tax payers money sooo......
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:29pm
Girl, no artillery was ever fired! Nothing but harmless firecrackers!

Beer  Handshake
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:19pm
Shall we call a truce then ?

ps.. Not a yank either

Edited by Benni - May 10 2014 at 3:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

@JoliePoufiasse I had nothing to do with the Bieb situation. Way out of my age range.
Don't know if you have seen some of my postings, but I don't get involved with talks about race. I am all about humanity, and treat everyone with respect and dignity, unless they prove otherwise.
I can't speak for Jimmy Kimmel, or anyone else.
I quite understand that there are people from all over the world here on BHM, and everyone is welcome and appreciated.

I said nothing derogatory or inflammatory about the man or his politics.

Again let me repeat, since my post was not edited

Canada's problem.

We have enough to deal with.

The can keep him, and while on the subject, please take Justin B. back.

Quite frankly, I find this very exhausting, and might I say mindless.

Huh... OK. Not that serious... Confused. I don't follow fonts closely like that unless some epic back and forth happens that makes me remember your stances on things. *Shrugs*

And Bieber is hardly my generation either, lol. You yanks discovered him and put him on the map. Y'all nurture your creation LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:03pm
@JoliePoufiasse I had nothing to do with the Bieb situation. Way out of my age range.
Don't know if you have seen some of my postings, but I don't get involved with talks about race. I am all about humanity, and treat everyone with respect and dignity, unless they prove otherwise.
I can't speak for Jimmy Kimmel, or anyone else.
I quite understand that there are people from all over the world here on BHM, and everyone is welcome and appreciated.

I said nothing derogatory or inflammatory about the man or his politics.

Again let me repeat, since my post was not edited

Canada's problem.

We have enough to deal with.

The can keep him, and while on the subject, please take Justin B. back.

Quite frankly, I find this very exhausting, and might I say mindless.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

Let's switch mayors and he is black.

I shudder to think of the consequences. We don't have a lot of black politicians already.

If he weren't "the most racist guy around", him and Marion Berry could have hung out and made videos smoking crack together and kept us entertained. Oh well...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

Let's switch mayors and he is black.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:37pm
LMAO this guy is too funny
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style