BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce
    Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:37pm
^^yeah.

I felt bad for her too with all the celebrations and goodbye shows in her honor, knowing she probably couldn't really enjoy it because of this looming overhead. Even her new gig on Broadway is overshadowed by this. All the press  will be asking her about this, not her gig. Men!

Edited by PurplePhase - Sep 10 2014 at 1:37pm
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:33pm
It is sad that Sherri ended her career on The View with an impending messy divorce. All that hard work and this is what is going to be remembed. Sad. Men can be some of the most selfish, vile creatures when they want to be. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:30pm
^^I think I remember that. They like taking risks I guess lol. Neither of those men ooze sex appeal to me. I'd definitely have to let them show me before I signed up for life.

now I could see if it was Cheadle. That man so sexy, I'd take a chance on him being great in bed. Big smile

Edited by PurplePhase - Sep 10 2014 at 1:30pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:26pm
^^Star Jones did that too.....

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:14pm
I knew they did the celibacy thing for a while up til the marriage (I only knew that since she announced it repeatedly on the show). But I didn't know they did that for the entire relationship. I thought it was like a 'let's not anymore until the wedding night' kinda thing. 

But no trial runs? No way!

Edited by PurplePhase - Sep 10 2014 at 1:15pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:24pm
They waited to have sex until their wedding night c'mon bruh you know what's up

That's why I would never do that...sometimes the chemistry just isn't there
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:08pm
I sure was thinking it Purp ! LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I sure was thinking it Purp ! LOL

LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:06pm
it seems like he's trying to build his case that she limited affection and didn't uphold agreements they made going into the marriage.  he is a calculated scam artist. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:03pm
what do yall think about his statement--<< "If Sherri would have... sent me things like nude pictures, we'd still be married.">>

is this what keeps couples married nowadays? lol.
are they recommending this in marriage counseling?

Edited by PurplePhase - Sep 09 2014 at 4:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style