Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sherri Shepherd Files For Divorce
    Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 2:12pm
I didn't know there were pics of the baby. he is so cute Cry
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 2:11pm
yes he's a ccutie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 2:00pm
I do wonder how Sherri is dealing tho. She seemed to want a baby so bad. If she was in 'mommy mode' thinking she was about to be one again, it may be hard to  just turn that off. 
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 2:00pm
If she initiated that baby's existence then she needs to take the 'L' and support him. Next time dont be so desperate. That boy will grow up and realize they are two pieces of shyt anyway. I dont think Sherri nor Sal deserve genuine love
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 1:50pm
lol @ Sal thinking Sherri was going to fight for the baby.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 1:49pm
I'm still torn about this whole thing but I don't like him.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

oh well sal...make better choices

oh yes
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:17pm
So she wanted a baby with a man she thought was a responsible father and good husband

Then when the baby was conceived she found out he was none of those things

If she sign the Birth Certificate it makes her morally and financially and emotionally responsible, which is what he wants, especially the financial part.

I don't think she is wrong for not claiming the baby (by signing the B'Cert),   because in her heart she probably really wanted the baby, she most likely does not want any part of it because she now see it as a scam on Sally's part to hit her up financially.
She probably feels used and hurt because she was emotionally involved with this....Yes, I'll say it thief, scammer, bum and any other low life descriptive word I cam imagine.

Listen to your Lawyers girl, because once you sign on the dotted line you are in it for 18 yrs, at least.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:57am
oh well sal...make better choices
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:56am
sherry looks good here:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>