Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 13-Year-Old Willow Smith Caught In Bed With A Half
    Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 2:34pm
I never heard of this Tyga , but maybe he should come clean about his real father Tiger woods.  Looks just like the man .

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Correct me if im wrong, the boy is Jaydens friend , that is the reason he is at their home. CPS was called, some sort of investigation was done, nothing was found to remove her from the home or charge him with rape.

Kylie and Tyga be out on dates
They  fly to Paris together?

It was just two pictures that I can recall from this whole scenario. 

Yea hes mainly friends with the brother who was also in the room at that time with one of the Jenner chicks.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:09pm
The pictures alone are evidence of lack of parental supervision. The Smiths are not fit parents. That's just my view. The lack of structure is detrimental for their children.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:09pm
Okay

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:08pm
Correct me if im wrong, the boy is Jaydens friend , that is the reason he is at their home. CPS was called, some sort of investigation was done, nothing was found to remove her from the home or charge him with rape.

Kylie and Tyga be out on dates
They  fly to Paris together?

It was just two pictures that I can recall from this whole scenario. 

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

^ yet you say how can 25 year old be friends with a 17yr old and yet you condone this 'friendship'?

interesting lima

I never said I condoned this. I said they both weren't sh!t. Everyone was outraged in this thread as I remember. What has changed? It's still gross. Tyga's relationship doesn't bring anything new to this. It was gross then, and it's gross now. It's worse with Willow, because she is more vulnerable, but both situations are extremely inappropriate.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:05pm

The comparisons are well....<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Kylie dont live with a a parent that we have seen, she here there and not once have I seen Kris unless she out with her younger black man or Bruce with his weave and becoming a woman. </span>

I get that Jada and Will are all new age and done gone Scientology and Hollywood but them two kneegrows know better. I thought it was an investigation and no wrong doing was found in this case.
the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and all that

im judging both men the same

Edited by afrokock - Feb 17 2015 at 1:06pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:04pm

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Willow good, she is one with the universe and her age is determined by her life experience not the age of the her actual birth. That is for regular people and the law that governs those types of people. She is a free spirit and beyond your grasp.</span><div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">If she wants to lay in bed with that old ass yt family friend and become one with earth with him that if for the spirit world to decide. <div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">understand Wink
yo, pass the bud ..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:03pm
^ yet you say how can 25 year old be friends with a 17yr old and yet you condone this 'friendship'?

interesting lima
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2015 at 1:03pm
The comparisons are well....Kylie dont live with a a parent that we have seen, she here there and not once have I seen Kris unless she out with her younger black man or Bruce with his weave and becoming a woman. 

I get that Jada and Will are all new age and done gone Scientology and Hollywood but them two kneegrows know better. I thought it was an investigation and no wrong doing was found in this case.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic