Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Closetmaid custom closets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closetmaid custom closets
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:27am
id definitely have to hire someone... my whole apartment needs an overhaul. i was on my way to homegoods Wednesday when i got sidetracked Ermm
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:41am
^oh my dh can put sh*t together rather easily...he's pretty handy though. if it were left to me, i'd hire someone.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

damn....some no walk-in closet ho gave it one star....
you can get the dark wood look from Ikea but the thing is you have to put it together and you can always change out the knobs and handles.  CC is expensive. 

There's a thread in the DIY section with a member who created her own walk-in...
I really want to understand the whole star thing? What is the criteria for stars and who is responsible for it? what does it mean?
And in theory Ikea is Great but that $hit is a B itch to put together. Last year my bf bought this really lovely bed that had draws built in and everything- we spent days trying to put it together, in the end had to go back I really think it was defective. -I guess there is always the option of hiring some professional but we did not think of that till later.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:10am
damn....some no walk-in closet ho gave it one star....
you can get the dark wood look from Ikea but the thing is you have to put it together and you can always change out the knobs and handles.  CC is expensive. 

There's a thread in the DIY section with a member who created her own walk-in...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:08am
the real truth for me is I need to get rid of some STUFF in my closet- *Audit time
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:07am
I was saying the blue diy closet is like what I have: LOL
anyway I don't have one of these but California Closets is the brand I've always liked because they have every option you can think of- and they are finished so beautifully
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:57am

yeah just adding those shoe cubbies helped me see that I don't need to buy anyone more clothes for awhile

maybe I could get more shoes, but I'm good on clothes
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:54am
Oh and my dh does have a few drawers that he puts his undershirts, pajama pants, etc. But these are smaller drawers.

I love closet organizing. My husband doesn't believe me but it really does help me shop less.  I SEE what I have.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:49am

lol

I am on a mission to buy as many organizers as I need for my closets and drawers

in my bedrooms, in the kitchen, in the rec room

I am really into this
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:42am
maybe i should go to ikea. i never have enough drawer or closet space. i have a 6 drawer dresser and a 2 drawer night stand, 3 closets that i dont utilize correctly. my drawers are full and i have to send my laundry out... wth am i gonna put this sh*t? ive been thinking about getting a garment rack
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic