Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

First Dates...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First Dates...
    Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:38pm
If he feels the need to discuss it he is tacky anyway.....

First impressions are lasting and never can be repeated so if you feel taking me to olive garden is fine for a first date then okay. I wont be calling you back, not because of the cost of the meal but Im 99% sure I would have told you I hated that place. 

I don;t care if you take me to a $400 dinner I will never feel like I owe you anything and I could care less about your expectations. That sound like one of them " I aint never had enough of nothing blues' type asshats and I will pass on them too.

Taking someone out should not feel like a favor or either side, but my time is valuable to me and I choose wisely on who I care to share it with. If the woman you are dating thinks a free meal is a "win" then you should raise the bar on your standards. 

If you genuinely enjoy each others company it doesnt matter if we are drinking beer and eating a hot dog at the baseball park or chatting it up over a steak at Mortons. I would rather you find a nice out of the way restaurant with good reviews on Yelp versus making me feel like I can only have the 6 choices off the dinner for 2 special. 
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:20pm
perfect 1st date science of museum of industry & the shed aquarium in chicago along the way you grab a sit @ one of the eaterys munch & talk about stuff you seen and what you're gonna do nextLOL im a intellectual mind and LOVE discovering new points of interest now that im in arizona all ive seen to do is dinner/ movie/ adult arcade/ hiking/ things along that line
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

When ppl go on a date with entitlement issues it seems to me like failure right out the gates. Hes not entitled to your body and shes not entitled to whats in his wallet. This constant struggle for whos time is most valued is a pointless game. When this topic comes up i often wonder how often this becomes a real life issue.

I think this issue comes up quite frequently. A lot of times, those dudes dropping the most money on the first date thinks he owed something that night  

That's their problem. Its screams insecurity. .since they believe the most interesting thing about them is their money and thats the Inglewood way to get laid.

It is their problem, I'm just telling what I have seen and heard from cats who spend a lot of bread on first dates. A lot of times they have ulterior motives and think its a down payment on something not on the dinner menu. If I was woman, I'd be naturally suspicious of a guy who didn't really know me but wanted to drop $200-$300 on a first date.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

actually in 99% of cultures worldwide a woman agreeing to a date or to date you is an honour

and a woman chooses a man, never the other way around

word to hitch
word every thing a nigguh do is for two things, power and women

sometimes not even power but always for women

they say they're the reason beyond war
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

When ppl go on a date with entitlement issues it seems to me like failure right out the gates. Hes not entitled to your body and shes not entitled to whats in his wallet. This constant struggle for whos time is most valued is a pointless game. When this topic comes up i often wonder how often this becomes a real life issue.

I think this issue comes up quite frequently. A lot of times, those dudes dropping the most money on the first date thinks he owed something that night  

That's their problem. Its screams insecurity. .since they believe the most interesting thing about them is their money and thats the Inglewood way to get laid.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:58pm
like one of those what would you do if you found some magic beans  scenarios
a lil imaginary fun LOL
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:58pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:56pm
GK I almost asked 10 pages ago 'does this ever happen in real life?' But I figure it's just a fun thread lol

eta: being asked to split bill

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 28 2014 at 2:57pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:53pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:52pm

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

what's a regular first date?
lol @ all the quotes

regular, frequent
or regular, normal/avg?
at least once a month or so

we arent in a relationship but we're more than friends kinda sort of maybe

ok. I have regular first dates too then but I'm actually in a relat. w/ the person LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>