Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Reviewers Find More Errors If you're black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviewers Find More Errors If you're black
    Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

We new blacks will continually to work harder and harder until they realize racists notions are all fantasy and fallacies. 

They won't be able to get past all the grammar mistakes in this one sentence though.

Co-Sign. So, I must continually work harder on my grammar and become better at it. Wish me luck! Smile
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

We new blacks will continually to work harder and harder until they realize racists notions are all fantasy and fallacies. 

They won't be able to get past all the grammar mistakes in this one sentence though.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:41pm
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

And this is how they live their lives.....

CONFIRMATION BIAS:

A mental shortcut – a bias – engaged by the brain that makes one actively seek information, interpretation and memory to only observe and absorb that which affirms established beliefs while missing data that contradicts established beliefs.

That about sums it up!Thumbs Up
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 6:13am
Sigh, I bet these are the new "I don't see color" racists too.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:21am
And this is how they live their lives.....

CONFIRMATION BIAS:

A mental shortcut – a bias – engaged by the brain that makes one actively seek information, interpretation and memory to only observe and absorb that which affirms established beliefs while missing data that contradicts established beliefs.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:12am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

how will new blacks explain this?
Dead
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:21am
smh
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:05am

how will new blacks explain this?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:45am
I'm wasn't in law school but I'll never forget the look on my White college professor's face when he called us up to his desk to grab our papers. It was a complete look of disbelief as he said to me "Your paper was excellent" as he handed me my A paper lol

I'm sending this article to my sister, she graduates from law school in a few weeks and her final exam is tomorrow... though im sure she knows this already
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>