Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bohyme on the decline??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bohyme on the decline??
    Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:41am
I check out their new pricing. I think these people are going over their heads and getting way to greedy for some bad batch of hair. I wanted to give Bohyme a second chance, but after looking at the updated reviews and hacked up price I will pass.
Sponsored Links

newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:56pm
i had some bobraz like 4 or 5 years ago that i wore at least 4 times maybe more.

I sold in M2m because i needed money for spring break (bad idea).

I was about to buy some about a month ago and saw the prices.. they've gone mad i tell you!!

As much as i love youtube i wish it wasnt as popular; so many girls started jocking and ruining the hair game because the knowledge became so available --- hence why it's so hard to find quality hair nowadays.

I really wish i could get some of the old bobraz tho...yall let me know if yall got some filler hair laying around, i'll mix it with my KC and make it do what it do lol.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by luvurself luvurself wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but you only wore it for 6 weeks

that is not long at all

True. I forgot to mention I did take it down and re install for another 2 wks but then it was dead. So 2 months. I don't keep style long anyway so I feel it did ok. I got it from the BSS

Bohyme used to be reusable for multiple installs. I have 2 old bo-braz wigs in my stash. One is 3 years old and was used for an install before it was made into a wig. It was my summer go to. Its starting to show its age but I'm going to bb it until I have to toss it. That hair used to last, was generous with the lengths and weft width, and had a good curl pattern which made it worth the money. If it can only last 1 install and has a wack curl pattern then it isn't worth anywhere near what they are charging.
jazzired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:23pm
Thanks Ladies!  I knew I wasn't crazy.  I am going to venture out and pick a CV.  Pray for me and wish be the best of luck.  If you care you would pm me your go to brazilian wave vendor.  *folds hands and prays*...Embarrassed
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:09am
Chile the money you cough up for bobraz you can get 2 from a cv and not be so mad when it tangles yeah the owner worker on boyhme came on here there's a long thread where we all went in on her him trying to defend the company
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:49am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

that is not long at all

True. I forgot to mention I did take it down and re install for another 2 wks but then it was dead. So 2 months. I don't keep style long anyway so I feel it did ok. I got it from the BSS
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:33am

that is not long at all
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:48pm
I took a chance and just had some in about a month ago I think I kept it in for 6 wks or so and it did fine by me. I did keep in straight for about half the time so maybe that helped. Once I started wetting  it tangled like my real hair,mainly when I didn't twist it up at night but nothing I couldn't handle. So IDK, I guess it's just a gamble, but I got complements everywhere I went
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:02pm
Bohyme hasn't gotten a dime from me since they upped the prices AND started mixing the lengths. Plus the curl pattern isnt the same anymore. My first two batches of bobraz were like kinky curly... my last one was a silky wavy mess. I still have that batch and im thinking about just keeping it straight... but the way folks are in here talking about shedding and tangling. Idk
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:50am
Yes, high price and shed crazyUnhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style