Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inspirational Stuff
    Posted: Feb 26 2015 at 2:14pm
Absolute Praise
Elder Marquis Boone

Psalms 34:1 (NKJV)

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth".

How many of you would really like to see breakthroughs in some circumstances and situations not only in your life but in this world? As believers we should get tired of the same old things, and the same old tactics. We ought to get tired of living from day to day without any joy, peace, and happiness in our lives.

We ought to be tired of going to a place of worship week after week, and leaving the same way we came. I don't know about you but I'm tired of being the defeated one and not the over-comer.

As believers we have a weapon that is so powerful. Paul said that, "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal...But mighty in God for four things:

1) Pulling down strongholds.
2) Casting down arguments.
3) Casting down every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
4) Bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ".
(2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (NKJV))

Praise is that powerful weapon that we use to get through the hell and chaos that the enemy tries to bring our way. PRAISE is the articulation of your adoring heart to God. It's through our encounter and experience with praise that we are able to fight for our life and break free from bondage. Please understand me when I tell you that true praise has the ability to be powerful.

Psalms 35:27-28 (NKJV)

"Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, 'Let the Lord be magnified'".

Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit".

In this season of your life you must understand that what comes out of your mouth will dictate what happens in your life. If you want powerful things to happen begin to praise and magnify the Lord. If you get laid off just say let the Lord be magnified. While co-workers are talking about you because you got the promotion and they applied for it and didn't get it, just say let the Lord be magnified. Folks will start tripping off of the favor that God has shown you, but let them trip! Favor is not fair!

You better learn how to praise God through your adversity...

Learn how to praise Him through trails and tribulations....
Learn how to praise Him through hell and havoc...
Learn how to praise Him through sickness and pain...

Because this is the fight of your life.

thread

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2015 at 1:45pm

Why Would Anyone Give Up?

by Dr. Larry Ollison

Over the years I have noticed that there have been a lot of people I've known who started living in the things of God and then at some point in time, they walked away and gave up. There are several things that cause people to lose heart and give up.

1. The fear of failure

Because of past hurts, some have allowed fear of failure in life to enter in. They feel that it's better to have never tried than to try and fail. This reason is a direct result of lack of belief in God's Word.

2. The fear of what people will say

There are those who live their lives wondering what others are saying about them. The truth is that if you live your life based upon the words of other people, then it will be difficult for you to live your life based on the Word of God. There will always be those who don't like you or understand you. So, get over it!

3. Believing the lies of Satan

In John 8:44 Jesus said that Satan was the father of lies and he will try to enter your thought realm any way he can. Every thought that comes up into the realm of your consciousness must be examined. If it is of God, receive it. If it is of the devil, reject it.

4. Walking by sight

Second Corinthians 5:7 tells us that we are to walk by faith and not by sight. In other words, we do not make our decisions based on what we see, but instead we make our decisions based on what God says.

5. Living outside the camp

When the apostles were released from prison, the scripture says that they returned to their own company. You must associate with other believers. Associating with the world will bring discouragement and disillusionment and will cause some to give up.

So when you feel like giving up, examine the source and remove it. Remember, God is the God of increase and completion. He never gave up on you, so don't give up on His call for your life.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 6:05pm
Solitary Time With God
Pastor Andre Butler

And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. --Matthew 14:23

Jesus not only went apart to pray but also spent considerable time in prayer. It appears from study of the Word that this was His daily practice; He didn't pray every now and then or only when He was in trouble. He would go away consistently to spend time with God.

He was staying full. If you are to be like Him, then you need that time, also. You need some time alone with God. Jesus understood that, so He went out "into a solitary place" and prayed. He communed with the Father. This tells me that prayer is of the highest importance.

It is time for mature saints of God to move beyond praying one hour a day. When you're first saved, it's good to start with fifteen minutes or so of prayer a day, but once you arrive at the time when you should be eating meat, you need to increase the time you spend with the Father.

You need to become more and more like Jesus. Dr. David Yonggi Cho pastors one of the largest churches in South Korea, and he prays two to three hours a day. In fact, The average member of that church spends an hour and a half a day in prayer.

"Yes, but they live a different life than I live," you may say.They are people just like you. They have lives just like you have. Seoul, South Korea is comparable to New York. And yet this church has all night prayer every Friday night. It is no coincidence that these people are blessed and have reached the whole country.

You may say, "I can't see how I can do this." It all starts with getting an understanding of how important prayer is, then having a commitment to do it, then going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. You need to be able to get up early to pray!

You will not be where you are supposed to be and you will not experience Holy Ghost breakthrough if you do not increase your prayer life. Breakthrough happens when you make a firm commitment to spend quality time with God.

Yes, it is time to step up the amount of time we spend in prayer.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 6:02pm
The Worthy Of Lamb
Bishop Jim Swilley

"The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, 'Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world'" (John 1:29).

With these famous words, John the Baptist made the greatest statement ever spoken about the power of praise. There is, indeed, power in praise, and the Lamb of God is certainly worthy to be praised and worthy to be worshipped at all times, but to be able to praise and worship Him fully, we must learn to behold Him completely.

Beholding the Lamb means to focus on Him entirely... refusing to be distracted by our doctrinal differences or by the temptation to constantly judge the motives and actions of those around us. Beholding the Lamb of God means to magnify the Lord, instead of magnifying the daily problems that we face and/or the sin which does easily beset us. Beholding the Lamb of God means to refuse to break your fixed gaze upon Jesus.

When you magnify something, you don't make it bigger... you make it appear bigger. God is big... omnipotent... omnipresent... omniscient... but when you magnify the negative things in your life through your words, or wrong paradigms, you cause the problems to become bigger than God in your perception!

You either have "BIG GOD, little problems" or "little god, BIG PROBLEMS!" In the same way, you either have "BIG GOD, little devil" or "little god, BIG DEVIL." It's all a matter of perception, and perception is developed by what you magnify in your life.

When the Apostle John had his vision of heaven, he observed that the Lamb was the central focal point of every creature there. As we manifest the Lord's Prayer that the Father's will be done "on earth as it is in heaven," it is imperative that the Lamb become our central focal point in this dimension, as well.

So I looked, and there, surrounded by Throne, Animals, and Elders, was A LAMB, SLAUGHTERED BUT STANDING TALL. Seven horns he had, and seven eyes, the Seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth...The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and WORSHIPPED THE LAMB...And they sang a new song: WORTHY! TAKE THE SCROLL, OPEN ITS SEALS. SLAIN! PAYING IN BLOOD, YOU BOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN, BOUGHT THEM BACK FROM ALL OVER THE EARTH, BOUGHT THEM BACK FOR GOD. Then you made them a Kingdom, Priests for our God, Priest-kings to rule over the earth. I looked again. I heard a company of Angels around the Throne, the Animals, and the Elders -- ten thousand times ten thousand their number, thousand after thousand after thousand in full song: THE SLAIN LAMB IS WORTHY Take the power, the wealth, the wisdom, the strength! Take the honor, the glory, the blessing! (Revelation 5:6-12 - The Message)

Activate the power of praise in your life today by magnifying the Lord--instead of your problems--and see how big your God becomes! Behold the Lamb of God!

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 11:21am
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are times when I feel "down and out." I see so many precious people who are in that state today. I may not completely understand their reason and their situation, but I know who has the answer. You Lord, are the one who can help us overcome whatever burden, trial or temptation we face. You are the one who provides a way out. You are the one who can lift us out of the pit of sin, shame or depression. I pray that you will be merciful to me as you have always been; that you will give me grace for today and keep my focus on Jesus--my Savior. I don't want or need to feel down and out, because I know who holds the future and works all things to the good of those He loves. In His name I thank you and love you. Amen.

Knowing the Risk and Reward
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
03-13-2009

"David asked the men standing near him, 'What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel?'" (1 Sam 17:26).

Every entrepreneur must determine the risk and reward before entering a venture. This is not the only consideration. We must determine if God is leading us after we consider all factors. We also must consider if the timing is right to proceed.

David was a young shepherd when he was bringing food to his older brothers in the army. He had already killed a lion and a bear during his days as a shepherd. David understood the risk/reward principle. When he heard about Goliath and that no one was willing to fight him he was angry. However, he didn't just respond out of pure emotion. He asked a very important question. "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel?" He got the answer he was hoping for: "The king will give great wealth to the man who kills him. He will also give him his daughter in marriage and will exempt his father's family from taxes in Israel." (1 Sam 17:25).

Do you see the reward? He gets financial wealth, a wife, and no longer has to pay taxes! What more motivation does a young Jewish boy need? Does this take away from the spiritual significance of the story? Absolutely not.

The religious spirit always tries to make the business side of faith evil. Money and profit is not evil. It is the love of money and the pride of life that gets man into trouble. David understood the proper balance of these co-existing to accomplish God's purposes. To avoid getting into trouble simply ask this question of yourself: "What is the true motive of my heart?" If it does not have the spiritual element balanced with the business element, you may be in trouble. Ask God four questions before you proceed in any venture:

1) Is the Holy Spirit leading me?

2) Is this the time to be involved?

3) Is the risk and reward worth it?

4) Do I have what is necessary to be successful in the venture with God's help?

After you've asked these questions go about your task with all your heart.
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 11:18am
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Please give me a vision for what You want to do through me, for the role You want me to have in the local ministry of my church, and for the ministry You want to work through me in daily life. Please help me to keep my eyes upon You, not upon other people, things, or circumstances. May Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus' name, amen.
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 11:06am
Today's Topic: You Won't Be Destroyed
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): John 16:33

Today's Confession: I will overcome anything the devil throws at me. Jesus has conquered the world and deprived it of power to harm me.

Devotional:
In John 16:33, Jesus says: "These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33, KJV). Notice He said, "In the world ye shall have tribulation. . . ."

Challenges are inevitable. Weapons will be formed against you. Trials will come. Tribulations will be part of our life experience. But the bigger picture is that these things do not have the power to destroy you. The conjunction "but" is your saving grace: "but be of good cheer"; you can overcome all of those things. The Amplified Bible states this passage with a greater emphasis: "In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you]."

What is Jesus saying? You have been called to battle and you have been destined to win.

The Bible tells us "though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again" (Prov. 24:16, NIV). My philosophy has always been: If the devil knocks you down seven times, then get up eight. Quit giving your mind room to accept defeat. Quit talking about failure. Quit talking about defeat. Quit talking about how you can't take it any more. Get up and declare to your adversary, "It's not over until I say it's over, and it's not over until I win!"

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 1:21am

Grace for Times of Trouble

By Charles Stanley

READ | 1 Peter 5:5-7

Trouble is an ever-present reality in our world, and there is no way for any of us to totally escape its grip. How do you respond when difficulty pays you a visit? Do you attempt to escape or stoically endure? Are you one who suffers in silence, or do you let everyone know about your hardship?

As believers in Jesus Christ, we usually turn immediately to the Lord, praying that He will change the situation and release us from its clutches. That is exactly what Paul did regarding his "thorn in the flesh." On three different occasions, he asked for it to be removed; however, Gods final answer was that the thorn would remain.

When the Lord says no to our requests for relief, He says yes to something even greater--His all-sufficient grace. There is no thorn too big for Him to handle in this way. Our loving heavenly Father will never give you a trial without also supplying His abundant strength to endure it. The sufferings that God allows in our life are given to us for His good purpose. The apostle's thorn was designed to provide him with precisely what he needed: humility. The Lord has the same care and concern for you that He had for Paul, and His intention is for your benefit.

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 22 2015 at 1:28am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 1:19am
Today's Scripture

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38 KJV).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

God loves you so much today. He wants you to know and experience His love. When you experience something, it becomes real to you. You "own" it, so to speak. For example, if you've never eaten chocolate, someone else can describe it to you. They can tell you all about the taste and texture, but until you take a bite of it, it won't really mean anything.

In the same way, you can hear all about God's love and how wonderful He is, but it's not until you experience it first hand and allow His love to sink down into your heart, that something happens on the inside of you. His love changes you. It builds confidence and strength in you. It empowers you to overcome temptation and to stand strong no matter what difficulty you may be facing. When you open your heart and receive His love, you will be fully persuaded that nothing can separate you from Him!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, I open my heart to You today. Fill me with Your love so that I can know You more. I surrender every area of my life to You and ask You to fulfill Your purpose in me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2015 at 1:23pm

"Thank You, Lord"

Gloria Copeland

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

Notice that this scripture instructs us to give thanks in all things, not for all things. When tragedy or temptation strikes, we are not to thank God for them. He is not their author. He's the One who provides our way of escape from them. And that's what we're to thank Him for.

If you read the four Gospels, you'll find that Jesus never gave thanks for sickness or death. Instead, when He encountered them, His response was to overcome them by God's power. So give thanks as Jesus gave thanks--not for Satan's activities but for the victory God has given you over them.

Scripture Reading: John 11:1-48

thread

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair