Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inspirational Stuff
    Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 5:08pm

Doing Things God's Way

I am the Way.
�John 14:6

Many people are hurting so badly, and they are crying out for help. The problem is, they are not willing to receive the help they need from God. No matter how much we may want or need help, we are never going to receive it until we are willing to do things God's way. In John 14:6, Jesus said, "I am the Way." What Jesus meant when He said, "I am the Way," is that He has a certain way of doing things; and if we will submit to His way, everything will work out for us.

But so often we wrestle and struggle with Him, trying to get Him to do things our way. It just won't work.  Too often people are trying to find some other way to get help rather than by doing things God's way.

The Bible plainly teaches that if we will learn and act on the Word, God will bless our lives. Let me give you an example. The Bible teaches that we are to live in harmony and peace with others and to forgive those who have done us wrong. If we refuse to do that, what hope do we have of receiving what we need?

There may have been a time when the Lord told you to go to your (husband or wife) and tell them you were sorry for being rebellious against them.  You may have thought you would die on the spot! Then you realize that one reason we don't always do what we are told to do in the Word of God is because it is hard.

If we don't do what we can do, then God won't do what we can't do. If we will do what we can do, God will do what we can't do. It's just that simple.

thread 
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 5:03pm
Today's Topic: Let Patience Be Perfected
Author: Jerry Savelle
Devotional:

I want to encourage you today to listen to God and don't get sidetracked. Don't be like the children of Israel and wander around in circles for 40 years when you don't have to. They could have crossed that desert in 40 days; but because they weren't willing to obey God, it took them 40 years.

Many Christians do the same thing. They feel strong in the Lord on Sunday, but by Wednesday, they're saying things like, "This faith stuff doesn�t work." You have to be single-minded in order for the law of progression to work for you. You can't be looking for excuses to give up.

"Count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing" (Jas. 1:2-4, KJV). James told us to be patient so that it could have her 'perfect work.' Patience works hand in hand with the law of progression.

When you are standing on the authority of God's Word, there are opportunities for you to cast your faith aside. There are opportunities for you to draw back. There are opportunities for you to give up. But you have to remain patient. You start out by confessing God's Word. You believe; you receive. You act on the Word. You continually feed your spirit. You remain constant and add patience to your faith. The Bible says that if you let patience have her perfect work, you will want for nothing.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 4:44pm

This,  Too, Shall Pass

And it shall come to pass.   
�Genesis 4:14 (KJV)

In the beginning chapters of the book of Genesis we see a prophetic word that things will "come to pass." In fulfillment of this word, the expression "it came to pass" is used hundreds of times throughout the King James Version of the Bible. For example, in Genesis 39 (KJV), which describes some of Joseph's experiences in Egypt where he was sold into slavery and rose to second in command of the entire nation, the phrase "and it came to pass" appears eight times. The last book of the Bible, Revelation, speaks of "things which must shortly come to pass" (See Revelation 1:1 KJV).

That should tell us in this life whatever exists now, or will exist in the future, is not permanent but temporary. The good news is, no matter how dismal our current situation or outlook, we are assured by God, "This too shall pass."

Life is a continual process in which everything is constantly changing. If we can grasp that truth, it will help us make it through the difficult times in which we find ourselves. It will also help us not to hold on too tightly to the good times, thinking, If I ever lose all this, I just can't make it.

God wants us to enjoy all of life�not just its destination but also the trip itself.
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2015 at 4:42pm

The Power of The Holy Spirit by Charles Stanley

READ | Ephensians 3:14-21

A persistent misconception casts the Holy Spirit as some kind of intangible force. The underlying assumption is that "the power of the Holy Spirit" is something Christians wield for themselves. But in fact, the phrase refers to His work in the believer's life.

Jesus was very clear that serving God is not a one-man or one-woman show. He told His disciples they would not be ready until they received power from on high (Luke 24:49). It takes two -a believer and the Holy Spirit - to live the Christian life victoriously. He takes up residence in a person the moment that individual receives Christ's forgiveness for sins. From then on, His job is equipping believers for their daily ministry of modeling Jesus to the world.

When the apostle Paul said, "I can do all things through [Christ] who strengthens me," he was talking about the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence (Phil 4:13). What he means is that within the believer is an indescribably rich power source. The Spirit works through people to get done that which is impossible for them to accomplish alone. In fact, the Bible says that He can do "far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think" (Eph. 3:20). And Paul certainly proved that with his prolific ministry.

What is God calling you to do that is "far more abundantly" beyond all that you think you can achieve? Stop making excuses and get to work! Within you lies untapped potential - not your own strength and abilities, but the Holy Spirit's unlimited might. His power will be unleashed in response to your acting on faith.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2015 at 1:23pm

Do You Want to Get Well?

There was a certain man there who had suffered with a deep-seated and lingering disorder for thirty-eight years. When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had already been a long time in that condition, He said to him, Do you want to become well? [Are you really in earnest about getting well?]
John 5:5-6

Isn't this an amazing question for Jesus to ask this poor man who had been sick for thirty-eight long years: "Do you really want to become well?" That is the Lord's question to you as you read these words right now. Do you know there are people who really don't want to get well? They just want to talk about their problem. Are you one of those people?

Sometimes people get addicted to having a problem. It becomes their identity, their life. It defines everything they think and say and do. If you have a "deep-seated and lingering disorder," the Lord wants you to know that it does not have to be the central focal point of your entire existence. He wants you to trust Him and cooperate with Him as He leads you to victory over that problem one step at a time. Don't try to use your problem as a means of getting sympathy.

We get angry at those who tell us the truth. And the truth is that before we can get well, we must really want to be well: body, soul, and spirit. We must want to enough that we are willing to hear and accept truth.

Each of us must learn to follow God's personal plan for us. Whatever our problem may be, God has promised to meet our need and to repay us for our loss. Facing truth is the key to unlocking prison doors that may have held us in bondage.

Be blessed , Debra
"Life is God's gift to you; what you become is your gift to Him."
Praying His Promises bless your day!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 2:45pm
Today's Topic: It's Not Over Until God Says It's Over
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Psalms 39:4

Today's Confession: My ending will be better than my beginning.

Devotional:
I like to say; "Don't ever rule God out." Let Him have the last say. Your situation may look so impossible at this moment that you have decided to accept the worst. King David did that one time. "Tell me, what's going on, GOD? How long do I have to live? Give me the bad news!" (Ps. 39:4, THE MESSAGE).

David was saying, "Give it to me. Just give me the worst." This is what a lot of people do. They accept defeat as final when defeat is not inevitable. Don't say, "Okay, I will just learn to live with this. I guess this is my lot in life. That stuff may work for some, but not for all of us. I guess I'm one of the ones it doesn't work for." It is going to work for you if you develop staying power; if you hold on to the Word of God; if you don't cast away your confidence.

We don't know how God is going to bring it all together for us. In fact, most of the time, we don't have a clue. Be honest. When God has given you a breakthrough, did you know in advance how He was going to do it? Of course not. We just have to let God be God. He is smarter than us anyway. And He's got a number of ways that He can meet your need without you trying to figure it out on your own.

"Endings are better than beginnings. Sticking to it is better than standing out" (Eccles. 7:8, THE MESSAGE). Believe that your situation is going to get better. Believe that it's going to turn out better than you can ask or think. You have to ask yourself where your staying power is. Have you let go of it or are you holding fast? We have to stay focused on the end of the Lord. This is what we are waiting for.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 2:31pm

What Will You Do with Jesus?

READ | John 10:22-30

Jesus is the most important and controversial person in all of human history; His name stirs up virulent hatred in some people and radical devotion in others.

Jesus claimed to be the Son of God. As a result, every person on earth must decide what to do with Him. He didn't leave us the option of ignoring Him or washing our hands of the matter. There are really just two choices: believe Him or reject Him. Rejection will result in judgment and eternal separation from God (John 3:18), but Jesus promises eternal life to those who trust in Him.

Believers must also decide what they will do with Jesus after salvation. Faith in Him isn't just the way to eternal life in heaven; it is also to be our way of life here and now. If we believe in Jesus, we will:

Follow Him. Christ's sheep hear His voice and submit to His leadership.

Worship Him. As we grow in our love for and trust in the Savior, our natural response will be to adore and praise Him.

Share Him. We should want everyone to know this wonderful God who rescued us and transformed our lives.

Look for His coming. To be with Jesus face to face is our greatest hope and joy.

This life is only a breath in comparison to the time we'll spend with Him in eternity.

If you have never made a decision about Jesus, the best time to do so is right now. And if you already are His follower, look for ways to demonstrate your faith in Him today. Train yourself to be on the lookout for opportunities to obey Him, worship Him, and share the good news with others.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 2:14pm

Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, The Book of James (chapter 3) tells me all about the tongue. It's such a little member of the body, but it can do so much harm. We can speak words that bless You and words that curse man who is made in Your image. A few words can uplift, encourage, and do positive things in a person's life and a few words can also put down, discourage, and ruin a person's life. Please forgive me of allowing any words to leave my mouth that would harm others and dishonor You. I pray that my words will be honest and positive; that they will inspire and challenge others to greatness. Show me who You want me to encourage through my words today. Please help me to affirm someone close to me today, that they will be blessed and You will be glorified. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Graduate Level Christianity
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
05-05-2009

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (Matt. 5:44).

There was a man who had become a friend and mentor to me, but a conflict arose between us that we were unable to resolve. I never imagined that this man would go from being one of my best friends to an enemy. I asked God to show me how I should treat this man, and the words of Jesus came to mind, "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

"Lord," I said, "surely you don't mean I'm to love this man! Not after the way he's hurt me and refused to reconcile!"

As I argued with God, I remembered that Jesus, before He was betrayed, got down on his knees and washed the feet of Judas Iscariot, His enemy. The moment that scene came to my mind, I knew what God was calling me to do. I had to wash the feet of my Judas.

This man who had been my friend and mentor had also been a client of my advertising agency. He was a Christian author and speaker, and I decided to bless this man by continuing to promote his ministry and his books.

Did he ever come back to me and reconcile? Yes, seven years later. But even if he had never reconciled with me, I knew that I did what God called me to do. I washed the feet of my Judas. I passed the test.

God doesn't promise that if we forgive there will be a happy ending. He doesn't promise that the man who refuses to pay a bill will suddenly write a check. He doesn't promise that the one who rejects reconciliation will instantly soften his heart. Jesus forgave his executioners, but that didn't keep them from nailing Him to the cross.

The Graduate Level Test is not about getting the results we want. It's about proving that we trust God enough to forgive our Judases. It's a graduate-level course in Christian obedience. But I believe that every leader whom God uses in a significant way must pass the Judas Test.

God wants to know if we are willing to be imitators of Jesus. How can we say we are followers of Christ if we won't wash the feet of our Judases?

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 1:54pm
Today's Prayer
God, today, I want to make time to pray for all the people I see on a regular basis: my co-workers (say names), my family (say names), my friends (say names), my neighbors (say names), my church leaders (say names). You know every need they have. I pray that You would give encouragement to the discouraged, good health to the unhealthy, money for the financially needy, peace to the restless, guidance to the lost or searching, and that You would meet any special needs that each of these people may have right now. God, I pray for their spiritual as well as physical needs. Work through me as you see fit to accomplish your plan and meet these needs. Please give me wisdom and guidance to know your will and help me to realize where there is a need to which I can minister. I thank You God, for hearing this prayer and for your answers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 1:47pm
Today's Topic: NEVER FORSAKEN
Verse(s): John 14:27

Today's Confession: "God is in control of my life and He won't let me down!"

Devotional:
Many times when we face storms, or hard times in our lives, we tend to "throw out" our Bible lessons. We forget about our faith. In Mark 4, we see Jesus telling His disciples to get in the boat because they were going to the other side. But have you ever noticed what happened? Immediately a storm came. And the disciples were afraid.

Now, Jesus fully intended for those men to get Him to the other side. It didn't matter if the weather was clear or a storm was raging, He wanted them to take the Word and get Him to the other side! But, the disciples panicked.

"...And he (Jesus) was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?" Mark 4:38

The disciples were so frightened to the point that they thought Jesus didn't care.

I can tell you that if anybody cares about you, it's Jesus, and He will not forsake you.

The fact that Jesus was asleep in the ship during a MEGA storm indicates to me that as far as He is concerned, everything is under control. It may not look like it in the natural, but it's under control.

Isn't it amazing that Jesus was sleeping during this storm! This ship is being tossed to and fro, there's water in the boat, surely it's splashing over on Jesus, but He's still asleep. They had to wake Him up.

When was the last time you slept through a storm? I'm talking about everything broke loose in your life, and yet you go to bed with the peace of God, wake up with the joy of the Lord, and somebody says to you, "Wow! Wasn't that an awful storm!" And you say, "Did we have a storm?" Jesus wants you to have that kind of peace. No matter what is going on in your life, He is in control. Trust that He won't let you drown!

thread

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon