Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best hair YOU ever bought
    Posted: May 22 2015 at 3:25am
Love the hair from HJ Weave Beauty! Price for $167.03,3 bundles brazilian body wave.Excellent communication from the supplier and quick shipping! Will definitely order again! The only negative I can say is the bundles are not full, but next time I'll order an extra bundle! No shedding or tangling so far! However I've only had it installed for 3 days now!

link here to refer:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Queen-Hair-Products-5a-Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Body-Wave-FREE-SHIPPING-DHL-unprocessed-virgin-hair-Natural/109350_504907930.html
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 10:25pm
Lord these vendors peddling their product. 
weavewallace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavewallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by weavewallace weavewallace wrote:

Originally posted by Exoticurls Exoticurls wrote:

Can any one suggest the best hair for the summer that you were able to swim in (pools or beach) and it behaved fine with the proper care of course,please.. having a hair dilemma, I know curly weaves would be best but not sure which type.. any suggestions?

I first purchased 20”20”22 bundles of Mayvenn Deep Wave (they offer Malaysian, Brazilian, Peruvian, and Blonde Indian types) curly to accomplish a natural and subtler look for summer (esp. because I love pools). When I first pulled the hair out of the bag, I was surprised at the quality for the price I paid. The hair was bouncy, soft, and not stiff. There was no smell, and the curl pattern was defined. After about a month  (three weeks) of wear, It did start to tangle at the nape of my neck, but I’ve been told that is normal for Curlier textures, so I just made sure to deeply moisturize the problem areas of the hair, which ended up helping tremendously. This made me think of the bad hair reviews I’ve seen on the hair, and makes me consider how the ladies in the reviews cared for their hair. They also just came out with new, single donor (came from one head) bundles that should look poppin in the water J

In general deep wave is best for summer in my opinion…too tight of a curl can become frustrating. 

Im just waiting for you to drop your Mayvenn store link Confused
Do your research cause most people I know who have Mayvenn hair its looks raggedy, and it was no slight tangling at the neck it look like a birds nest and bunched every 11 minutes. 

Lol I admit their stylists do go hard with those store links, but it's because they stand behind their product. I've definitely done my research (BBB, Facebook, Instagram mainly) and there's just as much positive feedback as there is negative, which lets me know their product is worth a try. What hair do you suggest, if not Mayvenn? 
ladyfayhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyfayhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2015 at 4:31pm
2 summers ago  I got some peruvian deep curly hair which was on aliexpress not only did it last me 8 months its still good and I'm planning to reinstall it this year
 I got and 14,16,18,20 and it was 185 in total I think
the store was http://www.aliexpress.com/store/711731
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by weavewallace weavewallace wrote:

Can any one suggest the best hair for the summer that you were able to swim in (pools or beach) and it behaved fine with the proper care of course,please.. having a hair dilemma, I know curly weaves would be best but not sure which type.. any suggestions?

I first purchased 20”20”22 bundles of Mayvenn Deep Wave (they offer Malaysian, Brazilian, Peruvian, and Blonde Indian types) curly to accomplish a natural and subtler look for summer (esp. because I love pools). When I first pulled the hair out of the bag, I was surprised at the quality for the price I paid. The hair was bouncy, soft, and not stiff. There was no smell, and the curl pattern was defined. After about a month  (three weeks) of wear, It did start to tangle at the nape of my neck, but I’ve been told that is normal for Curlier textures, so I just made sure to deeply moisturize the problem areas of the hair, which ended up helping tremendously. This made me think of the bad hair reviews I’ve seen on the hair, and makes me consider how the ladies in the reviews cared for their hair. They also just came out with new, single donor (came from one head) bundles that should look poppin in the water J

In general deep wave is best for summer in my opinion…too tight of a curl can become frustrating. 

Im just waiting for you to drop your Mayvenn store link Confused
Do your research cause most people I know who have Mayvenn hair its looks raggedy, and it was no slight tangling at the neck it look like a birds nest and bunched every 11 minutes. 
SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 10:20pm
WAGS NC back in the day and Ar-Juni  Cambodian curly  are tied for me as the best hair I have ever bought!  Then,  Laniks Curly.Smile

Edited by SunshineSmiles - May 12 2015 at 10:23pm
wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 9:25pm
Cexxy hair is the best hair  i have ever bought
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/237341
Exoticurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exoticurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 1:31pm
Thank you soo much for the respond!

I am currently natural but the shrinkage,dryness and frizz is too real so I don't want to deal with my hair in the summer. I was considering wearing curly weave but we have a pool and have water park plans and I'm here struggling thinking of what to do,lol.

I am def going to consider getting something curly maybe not too curly but with wave like you mentioned and hope it doesn't get damaged. I am not too worried on having the hair looking neat, I wouldn't mind a little frizz and tangle here and there from the weave 

it's the matted hair horror stories Ive read from sew ins getting inside chlorine water that I am afraid of Confused but I am def going to give it a try cause the clip ins aren't blending anymore for me 
weavewallace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavewallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 12:32pm

Exoticurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exoticurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 12:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>