Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
    Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 10:28am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I just want to say this is every business.. I mean if you work at a company you spend time thinking (WHAT AM I DOING?) and all the money is going to the top CEO"S or owners-
I KNOW these MLM's are not easy some are absolute frauds but some of them have a better earning potential than a 9-5 but its work like anything...

Have you made it to the top of your pyramid yet?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2015 at 10:10am
I just want to say this is every business.. I mean if you work at a company you spend time thinking (WHAT AM I DOING?) and all the money is going to the top CEO"S or owners-
I KNOW these MLM's are not easy some are absolute frauds but some of them have a better earning potential than a 9-5 but its work like anything...
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 1:09pm
Don't waste your time making someone at the TOP rich!!!! Also, what's the point in working your ass off to sell someone else's product and getting pennies in return? You also become a pest to everyone you meet when you are constantly pushing your agenda onto them just so you can make a tiny small profit if any at all! I hate anything that requires other people to help me make my money!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 11:38am
My cousin and aunt have been very successful with Mary Kay..my aunt actually got the pink car ...so i will say it works but its not easy.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 10:43am
The people that come to door to door trying to convince you that I can get a lower rate switching to another Electric Co. when you still have to go through Con Ed what is the point? You get a lower rate for three months than you bill suddenly goes up sky high.
They convince a lot of elderly people by misrepresenting themselves as Con Ed employees.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 4:15am
Growing up, my mother was heavily into Avon and Mary Kay, I was used to seeing their "representatives" come to the house all the time. then, there was Amway and Carlton Sheets programs Dead

My friend tried to get me to sign up for Isagenix, she would travel to all these flashy conferences, showing pics about her seminars on fb constantly Dead she eventually stopped asking me to join that crap. Far as I know, she's not making squat and wasting gas money to boot.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 3:42am
A girl at my job was trying to sell some travel club thing where you pay differen amount into some kind of travel fund, I was like please I got bills to pay. When I want to travel i will just look for a good rate.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 12:51am
I just don't like when people aren't fully upfront about what the "meeting" they are inviting you to is for. If you know the point of this is to try to get me to sign up for something then don't claim its a "class" or "seminar" when the only information shared is to convince me to sign up. Smh.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2015 at 12:17am
Everyone that I know is selling Advocare (spark) is this similar to herbal life?
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2015 at 10:57pm
The woman that raised my girl is trying to pull her into a "business opportunity." This sh*t never goes away,

Edited by Random Thoughts - Aug 29 2015 at 10:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic