Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
    Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

there are some "hair brands" too I think that market this way-

mayven is fuking people up left and right. in the fb hair groups that i am in, the ladies that sold it in the past are talking about how the hair matts up on your head after a few days like milky way. it is probably the grade A and AA hair that chinese vendors used to sell back in the day that was pretty much throw away hair.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Dec 06 2014 at 3:36pm
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:33pm
yeah, that tacky azz jewelry is everywhere. im so tired of people sending me links to their lia sophia and also their stella & dot or something trunk shows....I dont even open the links.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Dec 06 2014 at 3:33pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:21pm
well I know Lia Sophia (Jewelry) just went down aver 28 years of making Millions..

there are some "hair brands" too I think that market this way-
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:16pm
there's a jewelry one that white ppl use a lot
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

o shyt! i didnt read this thread b4 and didnt  know that ng was on bhm recruiting MLM b4!Disapprove
LOL I just said it's not really an MLM -lol but I might if I find something GOOD
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I ain't got it Monica

Plus I'm covering cherry's student bills

Um, y u no tell us about your scholarship fund?

edited to say nevermind that joke went over my head lolLOL

Edited by creole booty - Dec 06 2014 at 3:11pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:05pm
nm...apparently OP is running her ownLOL

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 06 2014 at 3:16pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:01pm
o shyt! i didnt read this thread b4 and didnt  know that ng was on bhm recruiting MLM b4!Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:57pm
As a matter of fact I do! but its less MLM and more distribution I guess, I don't get paid if people sign on or anything but I do train... So if you are thinking about the world of FASHION pm me, its part of another business I have.
But to be perfectly Honest I've been considering an MLM with a really good comp-plan there are so many things out here its best to choose something that resonates with me, but I am also not the type of person to take advantage of people that is why I would have to see the value in what I am selling that is what works best
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

these business are like other business they are based on Direct Sales! If you are good at selling, you have a product you believe and a network of people you can make money... Its work hello not easy but possible!
I have a great opportunity if anyone here want to work for themselves, but you have to have self esteem, strong work ethic, self discipline, personal source of motivation and willingness to learn. I think its better than working in Retail for example: how many 50 dollar bras do you sell and still make the same $9.00 per hour? at least you get paid equal to the work you do. and the real money is in building your own team of sellers... PM for more thoughts

do you still have this business?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>