Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black voters could decide who controls the Senate
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Black voters could decide who controls the Senate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black voters could decide who controls the Senate
    Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:44pm
no matter who's in office, they won't be looking out for our black asses

jr.
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Traylee Traylee wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I won't be voting unless we have a real democracy not a republic.

And thanks to people like you, we'll never have a true democracy because ya'll too busy being high minded and righteous to get the work done. I'm sorry but I have no use for people who don't vote. None. 

I be use for you?!!! Niglet the only use I have is for myself and I give a hand if I feel like it! If you want work to be done you take power with military power not at the whim of some old ass nignogs, don't ever snap your neck to me again!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:44pm
I'm not even registered to vote. 
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

And thanks to people like you, we'll never have a true democracy because ya'll too busy being high minded and righteous to get the work done. I'm sorry but I have no use for people who don't vote. None. 
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:06pm
You have a much bigger impact at the local level.  The guys I voted for won by about 100 votes. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:03pm
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:18pm
If we get up off our azzes and vote we can most definitely decide who controls the Senate. We played ourselves in 2010 when we decided we had more important things to do during a redistricting year. Just imagine what would've happened and what our great president could've accomplished if we had come out in force that year. If we don't go vote, you best believe they WILL impeach our president. They can't wait to impeach him. 
If we go out in vote in the numbers we did in 2012, Democrats would not only keep the Senate, they could take back the House. Taking back the House would mean the Paycheck Fairness Act gets passed (the average woman is cheated out of over $400,000 in pay in her lifetime), raise the minimum wage (a rising tide raises all ships), get a jobs program passed, immigration reform, universal pre-k, etc. We have the power, we just have to use it. 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:04pm
Let's make it happen!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:57pm
^IA!

I need my fam to get it right in La. I love it there but darn it they have the least sneakiest guv'mint employees. Always getting caught lol
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:25pm
I remember that.  I'm glad people called her out back then and I hope they put it on posters everywhere.  Dead  North Carolina and Florida are tied for second place right now for the most frustrating governments.  Texas is always first. Stern Smile  Oh and Louisiana...Michigan...you know what.  Most states need to work on getting their sh*t together. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic